Margot Robbie enjoys a break from working on Quentin Tarantino's new movie as she joins husband Tom Ackerley for a stroll
She's been busy working on Quentin Tarantino's new film Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.
But Margot Robbie had some time off on Sunday so she and husband Tom Ackerley took their rescue pup, Boo Radley, for a walk in sunny Los Angeles.
The 27-year-old Australian actress flashed her legs in a little black mini-dress with spaghetti string straps that she teamed with a nifty straw hat and black 1.State slides.
Out with their fur baby: Margot Robbie and husband Tom Ackerley were spotted taking their rescue pup, Boo Radley, for a walk in sunny Los Angeles on Sunday
Producer-director Tom, who hails from England, was casually dressed in a Deus Ex-Machina T-shirt, black shorts with a jazzy design and black and white-striped sandals.
The 28-year-old held on to Boo's lead as they strolled along.
The couple met on the set of 2013'a Suite Française where Tom was the third assistant director.
They tied the knot in Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia, on December 18, 2016.
Dressed for the sun: The 27-year-old Australian actress flashed her legs in a little black mini-dress with spaghetti string straps that she teamed with a nifty straw hat and 1.State slides
Tom was a producer on Margot's I Tonya, about disgraced ice skater Tonya Harding, which earned Margot an Oscar nomination for best actress.
They also worked together on crime thriller Terminal, released on May 11.
Margot has a busy schedule ahead of her, with four movies in development featuring her Suicide Squad character Harley Quinn once she finishes filming her part as Sharon Tate in Quentin's project.
Lovely knees: Producer-director Tom, 28, who hails from England, was casually dressed in a Deus Ex-Machina T-shirt, black shorts with a jazzy design and black and white-striped sandals.
They include Suicide Squad 2, Gotham City Sirens, Birds Of Prey and an as-yet untitled Joker/Harley Quinn project.
She also has thriller Dreamland and actioner Marian, about Maid Marian after Robin Hood's death, set up.
Margot can next be seen on screen as Queen Elizabeth I in Mary Queen Of Scots on December 7.
Busy schedule: Margot has four movies set featuring her Suicide Squad character Harley Quinn after she wraps Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
Most watched News videos
- Trump supporter holds a 'CNN sucks' sign behind Jim Acosta
- Prince William meets supermodel Bar Rafaeli in Israel
- Unmarked police bikes intercept pair of mopeds riding dangerously
- Prince William meets President Rivlin during Israel visit
- Armoured car and water cannon used in Austrian migrant exercise
- Moment angry woman vandalizes nail salon captured on camera
- Meet the 82-year-old Japanese man living alone on a desert island
- Guilty dog slinks away after being caught in swimming pool
- Two drug dealers sentenced to death by Chinese court
- Passenger films as armed guards board a Jet Blue plane at JFK
- Police surround a Jet Blue airplane at JFK Airport in New York
- Man find skid marks from postie on his lawn (related)
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.