EXCLUSIVE PICTURES: Heather Locklear is arrested AGAIN after kicking a cop and an EMT following two 911 calls from the 'extremely intoxicated' actress' home placed hours apart
- Heather Locklear was released from jail on Monday at 9am, just days after being released following an involuntary psychiatric hold
- Her lawyer paid her $20,000 bail after she allegedly kicked a police officer and a paramedic on Sunday night
- Police were called to her home at 6pm on Sunday but left after determining no crime had occurred, only to be called back around 11pm
- Police records show that she was booked just after 2am on Monday following a hospital check and is due in court for her first appearance on Tuesday
- She was booked on two counts of misdemeanor battery and is already facing similar charges from a February incident when she also allegedly attacked police
Heather Locklear has once again found herself in trouble with the law, just days after she was released from an involuntary psychiatric hold.
Police arrested the actress on Sunday night after the 56-year-old actress allegedly attacked an officer and an EMT.
Authorities were twice called to Locklear’s residence on Sunday, first around 6pm and then again at 11pm. Those were both were dispatched as 'disturbance' calls a member of the Ventura County Sheriff's Office told DailyMail.com.
Deputies determined no crime had occurred after responding to the first call and left the scene.
It was when responding to the second call that deputies made contact with Locklear, who allegedly attacked an officer when he tried to separate her from other parties at the residence.
The dispatcher can be heard telling officers that a woman was cursing in the background while a man stated 'get the police here now' during that second call.
'There was a physical earlier with female. There are no weapons inside the residence. No one else is there,' says the dispatcher.
Lethal weapon: Heather Locklear, seen here in her new mugshot taken early Monday, was back in jail for allegedly kicking an officer and a paramedic on Sunday night
Heading to court: She is is facing four counts of battery upon an officer and emergency personnel along with a single count of resist, obstruct, delay of peace officer or EMT for a previous arrest in February (February 2018 mugshot left; 2008 mugshot right for suspicion of DUI)
Locklear 'battered that officer by kicking him' according to a fellow member of the force, at which point she was arrested.
That same officer described Locklear as 'extremely intoxicated and uncooperative,' noting that while being checked at the scene she also kicked one of the EMS personnel examining her.
Ventura County Sheriff's Office records show that Locklear was taken into custody at 11:30pm and later booked just after 2am on Monday on two misdemeanor counts of battery. Locklear was first taken to the hospital to be cleared for booking according to the Sheriff's Office.
DailyMail.com has reached out to Locklear's reps for comment. She is currently on a hiatus with the firm that handles her public relations.
The actress had already been facing four counts of battery upon an officer and emergency personnel along with a single count of resist, obstruct, delay of peace officer or EMT for an incident that occurred earlier this year.
Locklear was arrested on suspicion of injuring a partner and fighting with sheriff’s officers at her home in Thousand Oaks on the night of February 25.
She had just returned from a trip to Boston at the time when she and boyfriend Chris Heisser began to fight.
Locklear's daughter Ava, 20, was also in the house at the time.
A search warrant that was executed at her home by the Ventura County Sheriff's Office revealed that during her February arrest, Locklear told deputies she would shoot them if they ever came to her house again.
Investigators had learned that Locklear had a gun registered in her name, and after hearing this went to seize the weapon.
The warrant states that officers were not able to locate the gun.
MIA: That warrant was issued so that officers could remove a firearm that is registered in Locklear's name, but they were unable to locate it at the home (above)
On the night of her arrest, Locklear screamed at one officer: 'Get the f*** out of my house!'
She did this while trying to slam a door on the man inside her home according to the Probable Cause Affidavit, which resulted in the five charges she is currently facing in the case.
Another officer reported that Locklear screamed: 'You f***ing deserve your kids to die! You f***ing deserve it! And when you find yourself in that position, think of me!'
Locklear told officers that Heisser had been choking her to the point where she believed she was about to lose consciousness and pass out.
Heisser told a different story, claiming it was Locklear who attacked him, and had red mark on his chest and blood on his nose according to the report.
Locklear checked herself into rehab after the incident, and in late May was seen smiling with Heisser as the two walked hand-in-hand into an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in California.
Things took a turn again however just last week, when the actress allegedly battered her parents and threatened to take her own life.
That landed her in the hospital on an involuntary psychiatric hold on June 17, and she had just been released when this latest incident occurred on Sunday.
It was her mother who called police.
It is unclear now how these new misdemeanors might impact Locklear's parole given her previous arrest for the same offense.
She was on probation and due in court later this summer for her February arrest. She has entered a not guilty plea to those charges.
Most watched News videos
- Heather Locklear leaves Ventura County Jail wearing pajamas
- Roseanne asked how she feels about ABC's spin off decision
- Woman has meltdown when flight diverts for medical emergency
- Teenager escapes from blazing plane crash in Michigan
- Inside bodega as gang grabs Lesandro Guzman-Feliz before stabbing
- 'GET OUT!' Angry white woman repeatedly hits black teen at pool
- Teen brutally stabbed in Bronx is kicked out of store
- "Why do you hate us?' White woman harasses Mexican man
- Biker dies after car pulls out without looking on highway
- Cam Newton snaps at a cheeky kid who taunts his 2016 fumble
- Hilarious moment confused husky falls for owner's magic trick
- Irina Chigirinskaya has her wedding dance with Moris Mirelli
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.