Amanda Seyfried and shirtless husband Thomas Sadoski take their baby girl for a stroll in Vancouver
She's ready for her sequel to Mamma Mia to hit the screen this summer.
And Amanda Seyfried enjoyed a quiet day with the family before the big promotional push as she was spotted in Vancouver on Sunday.
The 32-year-old actress cut a casual figure in white graphic tee and denim cut off shorts alongside husband Thomas Sadoski and their baby daughter whose name is yet to be revealed.
Family affair: Amanda Seyfried enjoyed a quiet day with husband Thomas Sadoski and their baby daughter in Vancouver on Sunday
Daring to impress, the Les Miserables star wrapped her enviable figure in a top with the saying Be The Change You Want To See In The World.
Her gorgeous gams were thrust on center stage as the denim shorts were cut high on her supple thighs.
Thomas let onlookers soak in his raw masculinity as he took off his grey T-shirt for part of what he single-handedly made a scintillating stroll.
The Mama Mia! star tied the knot with Thomas in a secret ceremony last year just before they welcomed their daughter into the world.
Impressive: Daring to impress, the Les Miserables star wrapped her enviable figure in a top with the saying Be The Change You Want To See In The World
But she recently admitted she'd love to have a second gathering with her friends and family in the near future to celebrate their marriage because she loves extravagant nuptials.
Speaking on an episode of The DEN Meditation's new podcast, DENtalks, she said: 'I love the big wedding. I mean we're married so we don't need to actually get married again, but it'd be nice to have a ceremony.
'I love the idea of family and friends gathering around to celebrate your love. Beautiful. Amazing,' added the Les Miserables star.
Giving it: Thomas let onlookers soak in his raw masculinity as he took off his grey T-shirt for part of what he single-handedly made a scintillating stroll
The 32-year-old actress wanted to get hitched with her beau before her daughter was born in March 2017 because she wanted to be able to call him her 'husband.'
She explained: 'It was just for us and there were two strangers there, this wonderful woman, and in Topanga Canyon and her husband who was so sweet, so sweet.
'I mean we didn't even have vows. We just stared at each other and it was really emotional and cool and it was, it was exactly, it was exactly as it should have been.'
Her new movie Mama Mia: Here We Got Again comes out July 20.
Most watched News videos
- Heather Locklear leaves Ventura County Jail wearing pajamas
- Radiant Queen congratulates young polo player at Royal Windsor Cup
- Diana's brother Earl Spencer and daughters Kitty and Eliza arrive
- Prince Andrew brings Beatrice and Eugenie to Chelsea Flower Show
- Nick Cave and Susie Bick leave inquest into death of son in 2015
- Karlie Kloss calls Senate to protest family separation policy
- Bella Murphy post tribute video to her Eddie for fathers day
- Anthony Bourdain has fun with co-workers days before suicide
- Meghan Markle presents Royal Ascot trophy wearing Givenchy
- Blue Ivy is shocked by sexy clip of mom and dad at a concert
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle present Royal Ascot trophy
- Sweet moment Meghan and Camilla hold hands at Prince Charles' party
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.