Lady Gaga sports rainbow eye shadow and matching denim as she greets the crowds at NYC Pride Parade
She cemented her gay icon status by releasing Born This Way in 2011.
The 32-year-old superstar sported rainbow designed eye shadow and matching rainbow denim as she surprised the crowds dancing on top of a car.
Scroll down for video
Full support: Lady Gaga showed support for her LGBTQ fan base as she was spotted participating in the annual New York City Pride March on Sunday
And she captioned her Instagram snaps: 'I love the lgbtq community more than I can say. So I’ll sing it instead. Forever. And that’s a NY promise. One love!❤️#equality'
She also posted a video of herself dancing with the crowds as she wrote: '#Pride Dance for your life. #equality.'
The Bad Romance singer kept her trademark platinum locks long and loose as they cascaded down her back.
Multi-colored fasteners ran down the length of her pant legs as she sported a black leather belt from B-Low the Belt and rainbow colored bracelets by Alexis Bittar.
Colorful garb: Multi-colored fasteners ran down the length of her pant legs as she sported matching rainbow colored Alexis Bittar bracelets
Surprise! The 32-year-old superstar sported rainbow designed eye shadow and matching rainbow denim as she surprised the crowds dancing on top of a car
She posted a plethora of pics where she posed with adoring fans alongside the parade route.
And the Oscar winner stopped in at a local bar and posed behind a flag that read 'Born This Way' in rainbow colored letters.
Meanwhile, Gaga has been busy jaunting around the Big Apple recently in a variety of eye-popping ensembles with her fiance Christian Carino.
Flag it down: And the Oscar winner stopped in at a local bar and posed behind a flag that read 'Born This Way' in rainbow colored letters
Pride it up: She posted a plethora of pics where she posed with adoring fans alongside the parade route
It's been two years since the singer/actress released her multi-platinum album Joanne in 2016.
And Gaga fans will get the see the starlet's first leading role in a motion picture later this year when A Star Is Born arrives in theaters October 5 2018.
In his directorial debut, Bradley Cooper will also co-star alongside Gaga in the fourth remake of the film that has had Judy Garland and Barbara Streisand take their turn as the lead actress.
Hair story: The Bad Romance singer kept her trademark platinum locks long and loose as they cascaded down her back
Secured wagon: Gaga was surrounded by police officers to help make her way down the street
Couple of cuties: Gaga marched with her fiance Christian Carino
Most watched News videos
- Heather Locklear leaves Ventura County Jail wearing pajamas
- Roseanne asked how she feels about ABC's spin off decision
- Karlie Kloss calls Senate to protest family separation policy
- Bella Murphy post tribute video to her Eddie for fathers day
- John Legend and other dads change diapers in Pampers commercial
- Anthony Bourdain has fun with co-workers days before suicide
- Diana's brother Earl Spencer and daughters Kitty and Eliza arrive
- Blue Ivy is shocked by sexy clip of mom and dad at a concert
- Prince Andrew brings Beatrice and Eugenie to Chelsea Flower Show
- Asia Argento posts Instagram stories with her 'Berlin Sisterhood'
- Cute Charlotte spots Queen waving so she waves just like Gan-Gan
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle present Royal Ascot trophy
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.