Kate Hudson bares her burgeoning baby bump as she relaxes by the sea during sun-soaked trip to Greece
She's been an idyllic Greek babymoon with boyfriend Danny Fujikawa and her extended family and friends.
The actress, 39, opted for comfort as she relaxed on a sun lounger overlooking the ocean, and also poked fun at how her growing figure had concealed her swimwear.
And relax: Kate Hudson, 39, bared her burgeoning baby bump as she relaxed by the sea during her sun-soaked Greek babymoon on Monday morning
The Almost Famous star - who is expecting her third child, a daughter, in August - made sure to top up her tan as she continued her envy-inducing trip, with a red pedicure as her only visible detail.
Kate lightly mocked herself in the seemingly naked photo as her bikini was hidden behind her growing tummy.
In the humorous caption, Kate teased: 'I think my bikinis pretty cute....#SheBig #HerGurl'
So loved up: The actress, 39, been enjoying a relaxing break on the Greek islands with boyfriend Danny Fujikawa and her extended family and friends
Kate has made her pregnancy getaway a family affair, with her beau Danny, brother Oliver Hudson, mother Goldie Hawn, and step-dad Kurt Russell joining her.
According to Us Weekly, the Bride Wars star is on hiatus from work as she prepares for her third child's arrival.
'They are on vacation now, and she has taken off the rest of the summer,' revealed a source.
'She doesn't have any work commitments on her schedule as of now.'
Family trip! Kate has made her pregnancy getaway a family affair, with her beau Danny, brother Oliver Hudson, mother Goldie Hawn (pictured R) and step-dad Kurt Russell joining her
The source also told the publication of the parents-to-be: 'Kate and Danny are madly in love. Everyone loves him, and they couldn't be happier that she found him.'
Lovebirds Kate and Danny, who have been dating since 2017, announced that they were expecting a baby together back in April, when Kate shared video of a gender reveal party on her Instagram.
Confirming it was a girl, pink confetti rained down after the actress, her beau, and sons all popped giant balloons.
Kate shares son Bingham, six, with former fiancé Matt Bellamy of Muse, and she raises son Ryder, 14, with her rocker ex-husband Chris Robinson.
Dotting mom: Kate shares son Bingham, six, with ex-fiancé Matt Bellamy of Muse and she raises son Ryder, 14, with her rocker ex-husband Chris Robinson
Most watched News videos
- Heather Locklear leaves Ventura County Jail wearing pajamas
- Roseanne asked how she feels about ABC's spin off decision
- Karlie Kloss calls Senate to protest family separation policy
- Bella Murphy post tribute video to her Eddie for fathers day
- Anthony Bourdain has fun with co-workers days before suicide
- Blue Ivy is shocked by sexy clip of mom and dad at a concert
- John Legend and other dads change diapers in Pampers commercial
- Prince Andrew brings Beatrice and Eugenie to Chelsea Flower Show
- Asia Argento posts Instagram stories with her 'Berlin Sisterhood'
- Cynthia Nixon launches campaign commercial for NY Governor bid
- Cute Charlotte spots Queen waving so she waves just like Gan-Gan
- Diana's brother Earl Spencer and daughters Kitty and Eliza arrive
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.