Ronnie Ortiz-Magro's ex Jen Harley seen in mugshot as she's released from jail after 'dragging him with car while their daughter inside'
- Jen Harley was arrested for domestic battery in Las Vegas on Sunday night
- Harley reportedly 'beat up' Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and 'dragged him with a car'
- The couple share their two-month-old daughter Ariana Sky, who was in he car during the incident
- Ortiz-Magro is currently filming season two of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation
- Their first altercation in Sin City was on June 7 when Jen 'lunged, spit, and shoved' Ronnie
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro's ex Jen Harley has been released from jail on $3,000 bail after an alleged domestic violence incident.
The Clark County Detention Center told People on Tuesday the 31-year-old had posted bond and was no longer in their custody.
The Jersey Shore star was arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery after she reportedly 'beat up' her reality star ex and 'dragged him with a car' in Las Vegas on Sunday.
Free: Jen Harley was been released from jail after being arrested for 'dragging her ex Ronnie Ortiz-Magro with a car while their daughter was inside
It was is the second time in three weeks that the police have been involved in a dispute between the former couple, who share two-month-old daughter, Ariana Sky.
The news outlet reported that on this occasion Ortiz-Magro and Harley got into an argument on the way home from a friend's barbecue on Sunday afternoon.
'Jen hit Ronnie in the face during the argument, and he asked [her to] pull over and let him out of the car,' a source told Us Weekly.
'She stopped, and Ronnie tried getting out and got caught in his seatbelt. Jen started driving away, dragging Ronnie. Ronnie's face was bloodied and bruised, and he's got a nasty road rash.'
On Sunday, Harley was arrested for domestic battery after she reportedly 'beat up' Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and 'dragged him with a car' in Las Vegas. According to Us Weekly, her bail was set at a mere $3,000 (Photo taken February 2018)
'My little water bug': The news outlet reported that Ortiz-Magro and Harley got into an argument on the way home from a friend's barbecue on Sunday afternoon. Their daughter Ariana, two months, was in the car at the time of the incident
Their daughter Ariana was in the car at the time of the incident, but was absent for her mother's arrest.
Harley was said to be driving 'erratically.'
'She drove over a median,' a source said. 'Jen was driving so erratically that three out of her four tires were flat.'
Us Weekly also revealed that Ronnie plans to visit his family counsel 'first thing in the morning' to discuss his parenting options.
Las Vegas PD Officer Laura Meltzer confirmed that Harley was arrested and that she was the aggressor.
What happens in Vegas: Ronnie is currently shooting season two of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation in Sin City
The 32-year-old reality star is currently shooting season two of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation in Las Vegas.
The couple's first altercation in Sin City occurred on June 7 when Jen 'lunged, spit, and shoved' Ronnie.
'Ronnie and Jen have been fighting over their daughter,' a source told Us Weekly at the time. 'Ronnie has been filming the show in Vegas the last couple of days and Jen wouldn't tell him where their daughter is.
'She showed up to the hotel where they were filming. Hotel security got involved, who then called the Las Vegas police department.'
'Jen hit Ronnie in the face during the argument, and he asked [her to] pull over and let him out of the car,' a source told Us Weekly. 'She stopped, and Ronnie tried getting out and got caught in his seatbelt. Jen started driving away, dragging Ronnie. Ronnie's face was bloodied and bruised, and he's got a nasty road rash'
Harley denied these allegations.
The latest arrest comes after a turbulent few weeks for the former couple.
The new parents, who welcomed Ariana into the world on April 3, had a nasty breakup in early May that included accusations of infidelity and drug use.
Ronnie and Jen got back together in mid May for 'the sake of the child' only to split again by the end of the month.
Co-parenting: The 32-year-old reality star and his baby mama are currently separated after months of nasty fights and physical altercations
Most watched News videos
- Protesters confront Mitch McConnell at Georgetown University
- Cute video of recently rehabilitated rottweiler puppies
- GOP releases new attack ad 'The Left in 2018: Unhinged'
- ICE agent shoves immigration attorney to the ground
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez stuns incumbent Crowley in NY primary
- 'GET OUT!' Angry white woman repeatedly hits black teen at pool
- "Why do you hate us?' White woman harasses Mexican man
- Trump bashes Jimmy Fallon during his South Carolina rally
- Boy, 14, beaten and stabbed on Bronx parkway at rush hour
- Karlie Kloss calls Senate to protest family separation policy
- Bella Murphy post tribute video to her Eddie for fathers day
- 'No way, man!' Seth Rogen refused to take picture with Paul Ryan
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.