Kristen Bell goes makeup-free as she shares candid post about how she needs to get her 'mojo' back
Kristen Bell has been feeling low lately over the separation of families at the border.
And on Tuesday the blonde Frozen star appeared makeup-free as she admitted she needs to get her 'mojo' back.
So the 37-year-old stopped by the Set And Flow in Los Angeles for a Barefoot Bootcamp workout to set her back on track.
Frank: Kristen Bell has been feeling low lately over the separation of families at the border. And on Tuesday the blonde Frozen star admitted she needs to get her 'mojo' back
The TV and movie star made the admission while in her car.
The looker stared blankly into the camera while wearing only a little eye liner. She also had on a black sports bra.
The Veronica Mars vet captioned the shot, 'Set And Flow Academy helped me get my mojo back.'
Bell was last seen on Saturday when she stepped out to speak at the Keep Families Together Rally And Toy Drive in Los Angeles.
Standing up for children's rights: The actress stepped out to speak at the Keep Families Together Rally And Toy Drive on Saturday
The actress dressed casually for the event that gathered toys for immigrant children while raising awareness.
Kristen dressed in a striped black and white blouse for the rally.
She paired her top with chic moss green trousers and flat shoes and kept warm with a black leather jacket.
Chic: Kristen dressed in a striped black and white blouse for the rally
Kristen's short blonde locks were styled out with a center path. She stunned with a natural makeup look that was complete with a sweep of blush.
Taking to the stage, Kristen gave a moving speech that was two pages long.
She hasn't been the only celebrity to stand up for immigrant children in the US. Last week, George and Amal Clooney announced they were donating $100,000 to the Young Center for Immigrant Children's Rights.
'At some point in the future our children will ask us: Is it true, did our country really take babies from their parents and put them in detention centers?' they told the Hollywood Reporter.
'And when we answer yes, they'll ask us what we did about it.'
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend also donated $288,000 to the American Civil Liberties Union on President Trump's 72nd birthday.
Also giving a helping hand: Last week, George and Amal Clooney announced they were donating $100,000 to the Young Center for Immigrant Children's Rights
Most watched News videos
- Woman slips and is hit by car after running across road in heels
- 'Junior' murder suspects made rap video that glorifies violence
- Delta flight attendant kicks four people off plane for attitude
- Mother is filmed chugging beer while holding a crying baby in Bali
- CCTV shows moment retired engineer slashes neighbour's swimming pool
- Saudi Arabia woman celebrates end of driving ban with rap video
- Shocking moment puppy 'trapped' inside hot truck for 40 minutes
- Angelina Jolie waves at fans outside St Paul's Cathedral
- Female suspect falls from ceiling while trying to escape police
- Police officer filmed tasering a man sitting on the sidewalk
- Attackers sucker punch a man and leave him unconscious in NYC
- Video appears to show moment Annapolis shooter is arrested