Lucy Hale enjoys the sunshine in stylish striped tank top and frayed black jeans during coffee break
She's been busy after starring in an array of films, including a television series that recently ended after just one season.
But Lucy Hale gave herself an energy jolt as she stepped out for a caffeine break in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Iced coffee in hand, the actress, 29, looked relaxed ans casual as she spent some time out in the sunshine.
Coffee break! Lucy Hale got in an energy jolt as she stepped out for a caffeine fix in Los Angeles on Tuesday
The former Pretty Little Liars star wore a striped tank top, frayed black jeans, and peep toe heels.
She scraped her jet black locks back into a neat little ponytail, a style that showcased her pretty and radiant facial features to full effect.
However, she did make sure to cover up her striking hazel eyes with a large pair of protective aviator sunglasses.
The actress also juggled her keys and sleek baby blue wallet.
Eye spy: However, she did make sure to cover up her striking hazel eyes with a large pair of protective aviator sunglasses
Earn your stripes in Lucy's A.L.C tank top
Lucy Hale cut a casual yet cool figure as she took a stroll in the LA sunshine, wearing cropped black jeans which she teamed with mules and a striped tank top by A.L.C.
Clearly the secret to a stylish summer wardrobe is stocking up on staple pieces by IT brands: enter this striped number by fashion-pack favourite label A.L.C!
We love the cute stripes and black border trim and it's clearly one of those items you'll turn to time and time again, whether you wear it on holiday with denim cut-offs, or take a leaf out of Lucy's style book.
Click right now to snap it up for yourself from Intermix, or have a browse through even more staple striped designs below from Madewell, AllSaints, Frame and Urban Outfitters.
Lucy also carried her mobile phone - which she recently admitted during a Haute Living Los Angeles interview was a device that had caused her some troubles in the past.
In the interview, Lucy said social media takes over your mind like a 'disease.'
The actress - who checked into a wellness center after she struggled to rediscover herself once filming for Pretty Little Liars wrapped - has admitted she had no choice but delete her social networking sites because it was affecting her health.
'It's almost like a disease,' said the starlet. 'We're all so addicted to it, and to what other people are saying.'
She added, 'Honestly, I know it sounds cheesy to say that social media was affecting my happiness, but it really was.
'It was important for me to disconnect from that, to put down my phone occasionally and live the life around me.'
'It's almost like a disease': Lucy also carried her mobile phone - which she recently admitted during a Haute Living Los Angeles interview was a device that had caused her some troubles in the past
Most watched News videos
- Woman slips and is hit by car after running across road in heels
- 'Junior' murder suspects made rap video that glorifies violence
- Shocking moment puppy 'trapped' inside hot truck for 40 minutes
- Mother is filmed chugging beer while holding a crying baby in Bali
- CCTV shows moment retired engineer slashes neighbour's swimming pool
- Saudi Arabia woman celebrates end of driving ban with rap video
- Delta flight attendant kicks four people off plane for attitude
- Angelina Jolie waves at fans outside St Paul's Cathedral
- Female suspect falls from ceiling while trying to escape police
- Police officer filmed tasering a man sitting on the sidewalk
- Attackers sucker punch a man and leave him unconscious in NYC
- Video appears to show moment Annapolis shooter is arrested