Ricky Hatton leaves family home for second time after alleged holiday row with fiancée Jennifer Dooley over drinking binge
- Ricky Hatton has reportedly moved out of his family home for second time
- 35-year-old allegedly had a bust-up with fiancée Jennifer Dooley in Tenerife
- Flew to Lanzarote to watch boxing fight, but 'went off radar after drinking'
- Ex-world champion eventually returned to £3million home two days later
- Last month, Hatton moved back to mansion following a row in December
Ricky Hatton has reportedly moved out of his £3 million family home he shares with fiancee Jennifer Dooley for a second time, just a month after returning in a bid to rekindle their relationship.
The Sun reports the former two-weight world champion allegedly had a bust-up with Dooley during a holiday in Tenerife with their children, Millie, two, and ten-month-old Fearne.
Bust-up: Ricky Hatton allegedly had a bust-up with his fiancée Jennifer Dooley during a holiday in Tenerife
He had flown to Lanzarote to watch his Irish protege Sonny Upton fight, but 'went off the radar' after going out for a drink, a source told Richard Moriarty of The Sun.
He eventually showed up at the family mansion in Hyde, Greater Manchester, two days later, where he was greeted by his 'furious' fiancée.
'Jennifer stood at the airport desperately ringing his mobile,' said the unnamed source. 'She was humiliated and furious.'
Last month, Hatton, 35, who received an MBE in 2010, returned to the family home after moving out last December following a row with Dooley.
'Off the radar'' Former world champion went to Lanzarote to watch some boxing
In January, he spoke about his desire to save his engagement, telling the Manchester Evening News: 'Me and Jennifer are working through our difficulties.
'We are no different to anybody else except my life is under the spotlight because of who I am.'
After moving out for a second time, Hatton is reportedly now living in a £150,000 semi-detached house in Hyde.
The apparent distance between the couple is a stark contrast to four years ago, when Miss Dooley was pictured screaming from the front row as her fiancé lay unconscious in the ring.
Worried: Dooley (right) is consoled after Hatton was knocked out by Manny Pacquiao in 2009
Her face could be seen contorting with grief as Hatton was floored for the third time by his Filipino opponent Manny Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas in 2009.
She then endured an agonising three minutes as the star, dubbed The Hitman, lay out cold on the canvas before eventually being revived.
MailOnline has contacted Hatton's representatives for comment.
Most watched Sport videos
- England v Colombia: Jesse Lingard previews World Cup last 16
- Chris Froome doping charges cleared day after Tour de France ban
- Russians celebrate in Red Square after victory over Spain
- Video: England v Colombia: Jesse Lingard press conference
- England in high spirits in training before Colombia match
- Belgium and Japan fans leave stadium after 3-2 thriller
- Take a look at Liverpool forward Mo Salah's career in numbers
- Federer and Williams dominate on the first day of Wimbledon
- Gareth Southgate: 'The lads have the chance to write their own stories'
- Alexis Sanchez trains in Brazil ahead of football season
- Portuguese players leave Russia after being knocked out of WC
- England fans gather in Red Square for Colombia World Cup clash