Iggy Azalea flaunts enviable curves in seductive bedroom snap... after defending her X-rated posts
She revealed last week that posting X-rated Instagram photos gives her 'something creative to focus on'.
And it seemed as though Iggy Azalea's creativity struck once again, when she took to the social media on Monday to share a raunchy clip of herself in bed in just her underwear.
The 28-year-old used a black and white filter to flaunt her enviable curves while drawing focus to her incredibly flat stomach and ample cleavage.
Back at it: Iggy Azalea flaunted enviable curves in a seductive bedroom snap on Monay - following her post defending her X-rated posts
'99% Angel,' captioned Iggy.
The Australian rapper wore a spaghetti strap crop top and a pair of light colored underwear for the display.
She videoed most of her body before bringing the camera to her face for a seductive pose.
Baring all! The Australian rapper wore a spaghetti strap crop top and a pair of light colored underwear for the display
'99% Angel'! She videoed most of her body before bringing the camera to her face for a seductive pose
Iggy's short blonde locks were styled out into lose waves and she appeared to be wearing minimal makeup.
The Black Widow songstress seemed to have been enjoying a relaxing day, also videoing herself playing with her dogs and watching movies in bed.
Her racy clip comes after she revealed last week on Twitter that her X-rated posts gave her 'something creative to focus on'.
'Say what you want about me posting pictures on Instagram but honestly, it gives me something else I can focus on - when sometimes I'm in a dark place or I feel stagnant,' she said.
'Most days I want my project to drop, yesterday! But I don't get to make those choices.'
Iggy went on to say that her Instagram photos have got her to a positive place: 'And maybe it's silly, but it really has been helping me lately to feel more positive and just keep my mind in a creative space constantly thinking of new visual things and color palettes. I'm really glad I've got something I can do without needing permission.'
Nudity helps her creativity: 'Say what you want about me posting pictures on Instagram but honestly, it gives me something else I can focus on - when sometimes I'm in a dark place or I feel stagnant,' she said
Making reference to her ongoing struggle with depression and anxiety, Iggy concluded: 'It's not easy when you are fundamentally someone who struggles with depression and anxiety but I'm hopeful still everytime that maybe, eventually things will change.
Iggy's confession and explanation coincides with the debut of new artwork and snippets of her upcoming track 'Dream'.
A video sees a naked Iggy swimming in a pool of money.
'First you get the money, then you get the power, respect,' she sings in the track.
The new single will be out on July 6th.
Most watched News videos
- Heartwarming moment elephant rushes to protect caregiver 'in danger'
- Woman with fake bump tests how many commuters give up tube seat for her
- Keefe D recounts what happened the night Tupac was shot
- Shocking moment bear mauls man after villagers attack it
- Mercedes driver crashes into Mini after swerving through traffic
- Angry driver tries to cut traffic on the wrong side of road
- Horrific video shows missing Armoni Chambers being assaulted
- Horrifying moment awning falls directly on two women in Brooklyn
- Jackson family members spotted at Joe Jackson's funeral luncheon
- Georgia cries to Dani after Josh reveals he's happy with Kaz
- Manager fires worker for taking off while son is on life support
- Sunbather spoils wedding pictures by refusing to move from sunspot