A playmate for Prince Louis! Kate's stylist and close confidante Natasha Archer is expecting a baby with her royal photographer husband
- Former personal assistant now acts as stylist for the Duchess of Cambridge
- Glamorous blonde is Kate's right hand woman on royal tours overseas
- Among the first to arrive at the Lindo Wing following the birth of Prince Louis
- Her husband, the royal photographer Chris Jackson, announced 'exciting' news
- Shared a snap of his wife's blossoming baby bump on his Instagram feed
There has been something of a royal baby boom in recent months, and it extends to those beyond members of the family, it seems.
Following the births of Kate and William's third child, Prince Louis of Cambridge, and the arrival of a second daughter for Zara and Mike Tindall, Lena, comes the news that the Duchess of Cambridge's stylist, Natasha Archer, is expecting a baby.
Ms Archer acts as Kate's right-hand woman on royal tours, planning her every outfit down to the last detail, and was among the first people spied arriving at the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in London following the birth of Prince Louis on St George's Day this year - ready to help the Duchess prepare to face the cameras lined up outside.
Natasha Archer's husband, the royal photographer Chris Jackson, shared the couple's 'exciting' news on Instagram
The couple, who married in France in May last year, are expecting their first child together
The personal assistant turned stylist's husband, photographer Chris Jackson, shared the couple's 'exciting' news on Instagram.
Getty's royal photographer, Mr Jackson regularly accompanies the Queen, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall, the Cambridge family and Meghan and Harry on official engagements.
And given Natasha's position among Kate's most trusted members of staff, the couple are familiar faces in and around Kensington Palace.
Natasha acted as personal assistant to Kate and William from 2007, but in 2014 secured the position of style advisor to the Duchess.
She and her photographer beau married in the south of France in May last year.
Ms Archer has worked closely with Kate for more than a decade, having started as personal assistant to her and William in 2007, and going on to become the Duchess' style advisor in 2014
The Duchess' style advisor is seen on the tarmac at Tezpur Airport in India in 2016, during Kate and William's tour of India
Kate's stylist was photographed outside the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in London, shortly before the Duchess emerged to bring newborn Prince Louis home for the first time
Natasha isn't the only one in Kate's inner circle expecting; the Duchess of Cambridge's younger sister, Pippa Middleton, is also pregnant with her first child with her husband of a little over a year, James Matthews.
Ms Archer accompanied Kate and William on their royal tour of India in 2016, and also travelled with the Duke and Duchess to Sweden and Norway at the start of this year.
The glamorous blonde masterminded Kate's maternity wardrobe, as the then pregnant Duchess attended multiple black tie events during the tour in a series of empire-line gowns from the likes of Erdem and Alexander McQueen.
And when Kate gave birth to Prince Louis in April this year, her stylist was among the first people seen arriving at the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in London, in order to help prepare the Duchess to face the cameras on her way to bring her third child home for the first time.
Kate made headlines with her impeccably polished appearance less than 24 hours after giving birth, proudly posing for pictures on the steps of the hospital in a red Jenny Packham dress and heels.
Most watched News videos
- Nelson Mandela's granddaughter meets Prince Harry and Meghan
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit Nelson Mandela exhibition
- Meghan Markle gets goosebumps during performance from Ubunye Choir
- Model Annabelle Neilson walks the catwalk in 2010 fashion show
- Harry and Meghan join William and Kate at RAF centenary service
- Royal Family arrive at Chapel Royal for Prince Louis' christening
- 'You're not coming' Princess Charlotte to photographers at christening
- Duchess of Sussex makes friends with Irish president's dogs
- Royal Family watch RAF100 from Buckingham Palace balcony
- Prince Harry and Meghan meet Taoiseach Leo Varadkar in Dublin
- Meghan Markle high-fives children at Croke Park during visit
- GAA players wow Harry and Meghan in Croke Park during Dublin visit
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.