Lara Stone flaunts her model prowess in retro-inspired ensembles while playing a game of BINGO for a quirky fashion magazine shoot
She's known for her sensational fashion displays, whether that be on the catwalk or the red carpet.
So it's no surprise Lara Stone was chosen as the cover girl to relaunch the fashion magazine Ponystep, which has previously been graced by the likes of Kate Moss and Jerry Hall.
During the shoot model Lara, 34, donned retro-inspired looks as she pouted her way through a game at a Mecca Bingo Hall in Camden, London.
Sultry: Model Lara Stone, 34, donned retro-inspired looks as she pouted her way through a game at a Mecca Bingo Hall in Camden, London
Sat in the near-empty hall, Lara worked her angles in a thigh-skimming pink and electric blue checked mini dress.
Her glamorous look was added to with a voluminous hairstyle, which saw her blonde locks tousled into bouncing waves for the shoot, snapped by photographer Mariano Vivanco.
She also added black kohl liner to her kooky look, as well as a dark pink lip and huge gold stud statement earrings.
Lara later changed into a blue two-toned shirt, which she wore with the collar and sleeves rolled up, while poised to mark her bingo card.
In a third image Lara was pictured in black and white with a cigarette in hand, wearing a silk jacket under a fur coat.
The backdrop of the picture is the Mecca Bingo Hall sign, which was chosen as a celebration of the British past time.
Retro: Lara later changed into a blue two-toned shirt, which she wore with the collar and sleeves rolled up, while poised to mark her bingo card
Ponystep is a style publication renowned for featuring high octane personalities from the worlds of fashion, art and music, and is having a revival after a three year hiatus.
On the decision to shoot the supermodel at the Bingo Hall, Editor-in-chief of Ponystep, Richard Mortimer explained: ‘Ponystep has always been known for its irreverent humour and alternative take on fashion.
'Counting some of the industry’s most progressive image makers and writers among its contributors, Ponystep continues to celebrate pop culture’s most alluring personalities.
'The relaunch cover shoot is a celebration of the uniquely British pastime, Bingo! Lara Stone proved the perfect cover star and, ever the professional, threw herself into the story wholeheartedly.'
Smoking hot: In a third image Lara was pictured in black and white with a cigarette in hand, wearing a silk jacket under a fur coat
Most watched News videos
- CVS manager calls cops on black woman trying to use coupon
- Brigitte Macron all smiles as she raises World Cup with France team
- Moment off-duty cop shoots armed motorbike thief dead
- Moment cops on duty do Fortnite's Floss dance at Little Mix concert
- The streets of Alcudia in Mallorca are flooded by mini-tsunami
- Beach in Ciutadella Menorca hit by mini-tsunami 'rissaga'
- Shocking video shows driver knocking cyclists off their bikes
- Putin hands Trump a football during meeting in Helsinki
- Love Island TEASER: Georgia gets anxious as she could be kicked off
- Brave lion cub forced to jump into raging river to follow mother
- Shocking moment young girl is attacked by golden eagle
- Zoom, the new social video challenge putting kids and pets at risk
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.