Dakota Johnson flaunts toned figure in leggings and a knotted top as she hits the gym in NYC
Dakota Johnson was spotted heading to the gym in NYC on Monday.
The 28-year-old actress sported skintight leggings and a The Who quarter length t-shirt for her mid-day workout.
Johnson carried her belongings in a red woven clutch and wore Under Armour sneakers on her feet.
Get fit! Dakota Johnson was spotted heading to the gym in NYC on Monday
Johnson went makeup free for the outing and let her long locks fall over her shoulders.
The Fifty Shades Of Grey actress, who was seemingly makeup free, flashed a smile for the cameras.
Casually clad: The 28-year-old actress sported skin-tight leggings and a The Who quarter length t-shirt for her mid-day workout
Finish your look with Bottega Veneta like Dakota
Dakota Johnson stepped out in a casual ensemble to hit the gym. The actress looked effortlessly cool in a 'The Who' baseball top with leggings and sneakers. Though she kept it low key, Dakota amped up the style volume with a Bottega Veneta bag.
The Italian luxury brand is known for their easily identifiable basket weave trend. We love this slightly slouchy pouch for its casual flair, while buttery leather adds a high end factor.
This bag is great for throwing in your essentials and doubles for a night out! We love the burgundy red color to add a pop to any outfit! You can buy yours now by clicking the link to the right. Or head to our edit below to find similar styles at a variety of price points.
Missing from Dakota's side was boyfriend and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, 41.
According to PEOPLE, the couple, who have been dating since October 2016, are getting 'serious.'
'They have spent a lot of time together,' a source told the magazine. 'Chris lives in Malibu and Dakota seems to love hanging out there. They seem to enjoy sharing a quiet life. It does seem they are getting more serious.'
Sensible: Johnson carried her belongings in a red woven clutch and wore Under Armour sneakers on her feet
Johnson is currently promoting her upcoming film Bad Times At The El Royale featuring John Hamm.
The film follows seven strangers, all wielding a secret, who bunk up at a rundown hotel in Lake Tahoe.
The mystery/thriller is slated to hit theaters on October 5.
Coming soon: Johnson is currently promoting her upcoming film Bad Times At The El Royale featuring John Hamm
Most watched News videos
- CVS manager calls cops on black woman trying to use coupon
- Brigitte Macron all smiles as she raises World Cup with France team
- Moment off-duty cop shoots armed motorbike thief dead
- Moment cops on duty do Fortnite's Floss dance at Little Mix concert
- The streets of Alcudia in Mallorca are flooded by mini-tsunami
- Beach in Ciutadella Menorca hit by mini-tsunami 'rissaga'
- Shocking video shows driver knocking cyclists off their bikes
- Putin hands Trump a football during meeting in Helsinki
- Love Island TEASER: Georgia gets anxious as she could be kicked off
- Brave lion cub forced to jump into raging river to follow mother
- Shocking moment young girl is attacked by golden eagle
- Zoom, the new social video challenge putting kids and pets at risk
The comments below have not been moderated.
The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.