EastEnders SPOILER: Michelle Fowler accused of sex with an underage student in new scandal
It seems yet another sex scandal will drive EastEnders' Michelle Fowler out of Albert Square, as she is accused of sleeping with underage teen Hunter Owen.
Scenes set to air next week will see Hunter make the shock accusation in a bid to hide his romance with Louise Mitchell, after Michelle discovers the pair in a state of undress.
Michelle (played by Jenna Russell) will begin to tutor Hunter (Charlie Winter) next week, as the student tries to settle down after already causing an array of drama in the Square.
Dramatic: EastEnders' Michelle Fowler will find herself embroiled in yet another sex scandal next week as she's accused of sleeping with underage teen Hunter Owen
But as she arrives for the session, Michelle is stunned to walk in on Hunter and Louise (Tilly Keeper) in a steamy embrace, with the pair begging her to stay silent on the fact that they are still seeing each other.
Louise's dad Phil (Steve McFadden) was less-than pleased to hear the pair had slept together in recent weeks, storming round to see Hunter baseball bat in hand.
With a bit of seduction by Hunter's mum Mel (Tamzin Outhwaite), the toughest man on the Square backed down, and remains unaware that Hunter and Louise are still seeing each other.
Explosive: Michelle (Jenna Russell) will find herself at the brunt of Mel Owen's (Tamzin Outhwaite) fury after son Hunter (Charlie Winter) claims they slept together
Michelle's day will only get worse when Mel storms round all guns blazing, accusing the teacher of sleeping with Hunter.
While she immediately denies the accusations, considering her past relationship with 17-year-old Preston Cooper (Martin Anzor) it seems Michelle's protests will fall on deaf ears.
Following the news in March that Michelle would be leaving Walford, fans have been left wondering how the character will bite the dust.
Covering up: In reality, Hunter makes the claim to keep Michelle from admitting she discovered him and girlfriend Louise Mitchell (pictured) in a state of undress
Star-crossed: Hunter and Louise (Tilly Keeper) have been keeping their romance a secret to avoid the fury of Phil Mitchell
A source told The Sun bosses decided to axe Michelle to make more room for the returning Slater brood.
They said: 'Bringing back an an old character always adds much needed nostalgia which fans love.
'But Michelle simply wasn't going anywhere and was deemed a bit of spare part.
'Jenna is an established actress in her own right and wouldn't want to be on the periphery.'
EastEnders continues on Monday April 16 at 8pm on BBC One.
Leaving: Fans will be left wondering whether this is the scandal to drive Michelle out of the Street, after it was reported last month that the character will depart the soap this spring
Most watched News videos
- 'It's a find of a lifetime': Archaeologist Dr Clíodhna Ní Lionáin
- Signalman speaks out over sacking after 44 years of service
- Model Annabelle Neilson walks the catwalk in 2010 fashion show
- White woman confronts mother playing outside with child
- Drowned woman and child found next to survivor clinging to wreck
- Staff rant about autistic child heard on mother's voicemail
- Moment off-duty cop shoots armed motorbike thief dead
- Brave lion cub forced to jump into raging river to follow mother
- Beach in Ciutadella Menorca hit by mini-tsunami 'rissaga'
- The streets of Alcudia in Mallorca are flooded by mini-tsunami
- Duchess of Rutland shows off daughter Eliza's singing talent
- Shocking video shows driver knocking cyclists off their bikes