Paris Hilton's fiancé Chris Zylka confirms he'll sign prenup before marrying heiress
Paris Hilton's fiancé has agreed to sign a pre-np.
'Well any gentleman that's about to marry a very wealthy and well-established business woman wouldn't be a gentleman to not bring up a prenup in the first place,' Chris told TMZ. 'So yes of course we're going to have one.'
Scroll down for video
Financial security: While walking arm-in-arm through the airport on Thursday, Paris Hilton , 37, and fiance Chris Zylka, 32, confirmed that there would in fact be a prenup drawn up before they say 'I do' this year
Sparkle like Paris in a Charbel Zoe dress
Paris Hilton looked sensational as she was spotted on the red carpet with her fiance Chris as they attended the iHeartRadio Music Awards.
Paris dazzled in this lace, sequin and sheer paneled red dress from Charbel Zoe Haute Couture.
We love the skater flare of the skirt and the long sleeves bring this look together along with the heart motifs that lend a romantic note to the look.
Click the link to the right find out more and see other looks from this Lebanese designer.
Since we can't click-to-buy for this look, we have a round up of similar styles below that are just as pretty as Paris' but won't break the bank!
'We don't need one because we're going to be together forever,' the Hilton heiress chimed in as she cuddled up to her man.
But her Aunt Kyle Richards disagrees with that logic.
When asked by TMZ if she thought her niece needed financial protection she said: 'H*** yeah.'
'Well any gentleman that's about to marry a very wealthy and well-established business woman wouldn't be a gentleman to not bring up a prenup in the first place,' Chris told TMZ. 'So yes of course we're going to have one'
'We don't need one because we're going to be together forever,' the Hilton heiress chimed in as she cuddled up to her man. But her Aunt Kyle Richards doesn't agree with that logic
Chris got down on one knee during a romantic trip to Aspen, Colorado back in January.
He proposed with a massive $2 million dollar ring that Paris recently misplaced in a Miami nightclub.
Before deciding to get hitched, the couple dated for two years after initially meeting at an Oscars party at Chateau Marmont more than eight years ago.
$2 million dollar rock: Chris got down on one knee during a romantic trip to Aspen, Colorado back in January
'I am so excited to be engaged to the love of my life and my best friend,' she gushed on Instagram.
'I have never felt so happy, safe, and loved. He is perfect for me in every way and showed me that fairytales really do exist!'
Chris and Paris are slated to be wed later this year.
Going to the chapel: Chris and Paris are slated to be wed later this year
Most watched News videos
- Brave lion cub forced to jump into raging river to follow mother
- Model Annabelle Neilson walks the catwalk in 2010 fashion show
- Courageous woman hides victim from kidnappers till cops arrive
- The streets of Alcudia in Mallorca are flooded by mini-tsunami
- 'It's a find of a lifetime': Archaeologist Dr Clíodhna Ní Lionáin
- Staff rant about autistic child heard on mother's voicemail
- Beach in Ciutadella Menorca hit by mini-tsunami 'rissaga'
- Police release video of Stormy Daniels' arrest outside strip club
- 'Africa won the world cup': Trevor Noah mocks France World Cup win
- Brutal bat attack caught on surveillance video in the Bronx
- Macron's security advisor IMPERSONATES police to beat protestors
- Drowned woman and child found next to survivor clinging to wreck