Emmy Rossum rocks a leather jacket and jeans while on a dinner date with husband Sam Esmail
Emmy Rossum, 31, oozed glamour on the red carpet during the celebration of 100 episodes of her hit Showtime TV-series Shameless three weeks ago.
But on this day it was all about comfort and style.
The actress and her husband Sam Esmail, 40, were spotted out on a dinner date at Tocaya Organic Mexican Restaurant in Los Angeles on Monday.
Happy: Emmy Rossum flashed a big smile while on a dinner date with husband Sam Esmail
Emmy was all smiles as she walked across the restaurant parking lot.
The Shameless star stepped out wearing classic blue jeans and a black motorcycle jacket.¬†
She paired it with a light blue top, black heeled boots and some stylish black and brown sunglasses.¬†
Sam also opted for the casual but cool look wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt and black leather boots.
Casual cool: Emmy wore the classic match of blue jeans and a black motorcycle jacket; Sam opted for an all black ensemble for their dinner date
The couple celebrated their first wedding anniversary in May.¬†
And they are extremely busy with their respective careers-- Emmy with Shameless and Sam as the writer and creator of Mr. Robot.
The actress talked about how they make their relationship work in an interview with Extra last year.
'We are equally committed to our art and we always have been and to each other. We text multiple times a day, all day long, send little videos back and forth on set and share as much of our lives as we can, so we don‚Äôt feel that disconnect.'¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†
Lady in red: The 31-year old star stunned in a backless red satin Paule Ka dress at the celebration of 100 episodes of Showtime's Shameless on June 9, 2018 in Hollywood
Shameless just celebrated 100 episodes with a party at the Dream Hotel in Hollywood June 9.¬†
Emmy stunned in a red satin Paule Ka dress that included a sweetheart neckline.
She paired the sexy ensemble with Chloe Gosselin 'Narcissus' stilettos and dangling earrings.¬†
Shameless follows the Gallagher family as they maneuver life on the South Side of Chicago. The dysfunctional cast of characters‚ÄĒan alcoholic father and his six children‚ÄĒcomically portray life as a low-income family.
Season nine, which is currently being filmed in Los Angeles, is set to premiere on Showtime September ninth.
Milestone: Steve Howey, Shanola Hampton, Emmy Rossum, Jeremy Allen White, Christian Isaiah, Ethan Cutkowsky, Cameron Monaghan, Emma Kenney and William H. Macy were all on hand for the celebration of the 100th episode over nine seasons
Most watched News videos
- 'Africa won the world cup': Trevor Noah mocks France World Cup win
- Comedian is forced to move her scooter from disability space on train
- Macron's security advisor IMPERSONATES police to beat protestors
- Police release video of Stormy Daniels' arrest outside strip club
- Piglets brutally killed by having their heads slammed on floor
- The terrifying moment a plane comes crashing down in South Africa
- Brutal bat attack caught on surveillance video in the Bronx
- Model Annabelle Neilson walks the catwalk in 2010 fashion show
- Drowned woman and child found next to survivor clinging to wreck
- Trump's daughter grasps her Secret Service agent's hand
- 'I won't go anywhere near children': Sir Cliff Richard
- Boris Johnson attacks Theresa May over Brexit 'fog of self-doubt'