Liam Payne enjoys a night out with girlfriend Cheryl's rarely seen brother Joe as they attend a UFC fight in London... after hinting he will MISS son Bear's first birthday
They have been plagued by split rumours for months.
In a photo tweeted by a fan, Liam, 24, was seen posing with Cheryl's brother and nephews at a UFC fight in London.
Family outing: Liam Payne was spotted enjoying a night out with Cheryl's rarely-seen brother and nephews on Friday after a fan tweeted a snap of them attending a UFC fight in London
According to The Mirror, publicity-shy Joe is on the far left of the snap, as the group enjoyed the night out for what was believed to be one of Cheryl's nephews birthdays.
The picture was captioned: 'NEW || @LiamPayne with @CherylOfficial’s brother and nephews at #UFCLondon￼ at the O2 Last night.'
Joe is rarely seen with sister Cheryl, 34, and instead runs a tattoo parlous in Byker, living in Heaton where he and Cheryl grew up.
MailOnline has contacted a representative for Cheryl for more information.
Family ties: Liam enjoyed a night out with Cheryl's family amid rumours he will miss son Bear's first birthday
Liam enjoyed the night out after hinting that he could miss son Bear's first birthday, as he is set to fly to Japan the same day the tot turns one.
Sharing a snap from his One Direction days on Instagram, Liam wrote he will be heading to the Far East next week, though did not specify dates.
Captioning the shot, he wrote: 'This time next week I'll be on my way to Japan! I've got some amazing memories from Japan, can't wait to be back #TBT.'
The post suggested Liam will fly on his son's birthday, although it's unknown if Cheryl and Bear will accompany him on the long-haul trip.
Jetting off: Liam posted a snap of his last trip to Japan back in 2013, hinting he could be jetting off the same day his son Bear turns one
Trouble in Paradise: Cheryl and Liam have been plagued by rumours of relationship woes for several months
Liam and Cheryl have been plagued by rumours of relationship woes for several months, and producer Naughty Boy recently hinted that Cheryl could address the troubles in her comeback album.
He told The Sun: 'I say to her, the music should do the talking. Let the song come out.
'Cheryl has got back in the studio just after having a baby and it’s still very personal, but she is a real artist and a perfectionist.
'She does up to 12 hours a day and I just feel that shows how ready she is.'
Revealing all: Cheryl's music producer Naughty Boy recently hinted she could be about to divulge her relationship troubles on her fifth comeback album
Most watched News videos
- Drowned woman and child found next to survivor clinging to wreck
- A frail Richard Bacon is spotted leaving hospital with a walker
- 12 suspects appear in Bronx court in 'Justice for Junior' case
- 'Africa won the world cup': Trevor Noah mocks France World Cup win
- Brutal bat attack caught on surveillance video in the Bronx
- Piglets brutally killed by having their heads slammed on floor
- Police release video of Stormy Daniels' arrest outside strip club
- The terrifying moment a plane comes crashing down in South Africa
- Trump's daughter grasps her Secret Service agent's hand
- 'I won't go anywhere near children': Sir Cliff Richard
- Comedian is forced to move her scooter from disability space on train
- Macron's security advisor IMPERSONATES police to beat protestors