Amanda Seyfried wants to have a 'big' wedding with cake and dancing... after eloping with Thomas Sadoski last year
Amanda Seyfried wants to have a 'big wedding.'
The Mama Mia! star tied the knot with her husband Thomas Sadoski in a secret ceremony last year just before they welcomed their daughter into the world.
But she has admitted she'd love to have a second gathering with her friends and family in the near future to celebrate their marriage because she loves extravagant nuptials.
Getting ready to say 'I do' again: Amanda Seyfried told The DEN Meditation's new podcast, DENtalks that she wants to throw a big wedding with husband Thomas Sadoski, seen here in March, as they only eloped
Speaking on an episode of The DEN Meditation's new podcast, DENtalks, she said: 'I love the big wedding. I mean we're married so we don't need to actually get married again, but it'd be nice to have a ceremony.
'I love the idea of family and friends gathering around to celebrate your love. Beautiful. Amazing,' added the Les Miserables star.
The 32-year-old actress wanted to get hitched with her beau before her daughter was born in March 2017 because she wanted to be able to call him her 'husband.'
She explained: 'It was just for us and there were two strangers there, this wonderful woman, and in Topanga Canyon and her husband who was so sweet, so sweet.
A bride on screen: The blonde beauty wore a wedding dress for her role in Mama Mia!
Young Bride: The film came out in 2008 and Seyfried was only 21-years-old when she shot the movie with Meryl Streep
'He took pictures with my camera and, and then Finn [her dog] and it was just magic because we were there for an hour and it was just as we were talking to each other.
'I mean we didn't even have vows. We just stared at each other and it was really emotional and cool and it was, it was exactly, it was exactly as it should have been.'
Amanda recently admitted that she decided to elope with her partner last year after she convinced herself that the world was a mess after The Apprentice star Donald Trump won the election.
She said: 'It was one of those things where Trump had gotten elected, the world was going mad and I was like: "This is a dream I might never wake up from. If that's the case, let's just get married."'
Her new movie Mama Mia: Here We Got Again comes out July 20.
Her elopement: 'I mean we didn't even have vows. We just stared at each other and it was really emotional and cool and it was, it was exactly, it was exactly as it should have been,' she said of her quickie nuptials in California; seen in 2010
Most watched News videos
- Drowned woman and child found next to survivor clinging to wreck
- Biker jailed after filming himself speeding at 200mph
- 'Africa won the world cup': Trevor Noah mocks France World Cup win
- Brutal bat attack caught on surveillance video in the Bronx
- Piglets brutally killed by having their heads slammed on floor
- Macron's security advisor IMPERSONATES police to beat protestors
- Police release video of Stormy Daniels' arrest outside strip club
- Shocking video shows mother brutally beating her twin girls
- Tourist dies after waterfall jump in background of music video
- Bon Jovi star Richie Sambora soars in fighter plane
- Utah train worker calls a group of girls porn stars
- The terrifying moment a plane comes crashing down in South Africa