Adam Sandler leads an All-Star comedy troupe at NYC premiere of his new Netflix movie The Week Of
Adam Sandler led the way at the premiere of his new Netflix film The Week Of, flanked by comedic colleagues including co-stars Chris Rock and Steve Buscemi, as well as David Spade.
The Wedding Singer star, 51, and his wife Jackie posed for shots on the red carpet of the premiere at AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13.
Scroll below for video
Cute couple: Adam Sandler, 51, and his wife Jackie, 43, posed for shots on the red carpet at the premiere of his new Netflix film The Week Of at AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 on Monday
The Brooklyn native wore a camouflage coat over a grey polo shirt with dark blue jeans and navy blue sneakers.
Jackie, a 43-year-old actress-model, wore a black dress with floral highlights with strappy black heels, and her brown locks parted in the middle, showcasing her beautiful face.
Also at the premiere was longtime Howard Stern staffer Ronnie 'The Limo Driver' Mund, who has a bit part in the comedy.
The film, which is set in Long Island, New York, stars Sandler as a dad priming to help daughter Sarah (Allison Strong) in her upcoming wedding, with adverse circumstances piling up as the big day approaches.
Peers: Chris Rock and Sandler have worked together for more than 25 years
Parents-of-two: The duo share two daughters, Sadie, 11, and Sunny, nine
Rock plays the father of the groom Tyler (Roland Buck III), throwing money at the problem to questionable results.
The comic sparks fly between Sandler and Rock, whose work together dates back to the early 1990s on Saturday Night Live, also including films such as The Longest Yard in 2015, Grown Ups in 2010, and Grown Ups 2 in 2013.
Sandler in 2017 inked a four-picture deal with the growing streaming service, saying in a statement that he loves 'working with Netflix and collaborating with them,' as he's done on past projects such as The Meyerowitz Stories, Sandy Wexler and The Do-Over.
Good times: The comedy veterans plays in-laws-to-be in the streaming motion picture
Familiar faces: Steve Buscemi, (L), who appears in the film, was on hand as well as David Spade
'I love how passionate they are about making movies and getting them out there for the whole world to see,' Sandler said. 'They’ve made me feel like family and I can’t thank them enough for their support.'
Netflix's Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos called Sandler 'one of the leading comedians in the film world,' adding that 'his movies have proven to be extremely successful with our subscribers around the world' in announcing the multi-picture deal.
The comedy hits Netflix on April 27.
Gorgeous: Actress Shannon Thornton dazzled in a long-sleeved taffy pink skirt
Glimmering: Allison Strong stood out in this long-sleeved green sequined skirt with yellow heels
Cameo: Howard Stern's longtime limo driver Ronnie Mund has a bit part in the film
Most watched News videos
- The terrifying moment a plane comes crashing down in South Africa
- Comedian is forced to move her scooter from disability space on train
- 'Africa won the world cup': Trevor Noah mocks France World Cup win
- Brutal bat attack caught on surveillance video in the Bronx
- Macron's security advisor IMPERSONATES police to beat protestors
- Shocking video shows mother brutally beating her twin girls
- Drowned woman and child found next to survivor clinging to wreck
- Bon Jovi star Richie Sambora soars in fighter plane
- Utah train worker calls a group of girls porn stars
- Biker jailed after filming himself speeding at 200mph
- Trump's daughter grasps her Secret Service agent's hand
- Tourist dies after waterfall jump in background of music video