Blake Shelton jokes he's a 'stalker' after attending all three of Gwen Stefani's Las Vegas shows
They've been together since 2015 when they met on The Voice.
But it seems like Blake Shelton is still obsessed with Gwen Stefani after almost three years of dating.
Still in love: It seems like Blake Shelton is still obsessed with Gwen Stefani after almost three years of dating because he just went to three of her three Vegas shows; seen on Thursday
'So far @gwenstefani has performed 3 shows in Las Vegas. I have been to 3... #stalker,' tweeted the musician.¬†
Blake was there for Gwen's debut performance on the night of June 27, and attended with Gwen's four-year-old son Apollo.
And Gwen certainly took notice, even donning a cowboy costume at one point as she sang to her man in the audience.
The couple have been dating for almost three years, following their divorces from Gavin Rossdale and Miranda Lambert.
While they have been besotted ever since, the country singer recently revealed he thought Gwen would just be a 'rebound' after his split, and did not expect it to blossom into a long-term romance.
Biggest fan:¬†The 42-year-old country crooner joked that he was a 'stalker' after telling fans on Twitter he had been to all three of his 48-year-old lady's Las Vegas performances
Support: 'So far @gwenstefani has performed 3 shows in Las Vegas. I have been to 3... #stalker,' tweeted the musician
Speaking on Sunday during Today with Willie Geist, Blake explained the pair had each hit rock bottom and were clinging onto each other for support at the time.
He said: 'I think in the back of our minds we both kind of thought; "This is a rebound deal because we're both coming out of a pretty low spot in our lives and we're kind of clinging to each other to get through this."
'When I was going through my divorce, I hit rock bottom just like anybody does when they go through something that devastating.
'It's a miracle that I met somebody that was going through the same exact thing that I was at the exact same moment in time.'
From the start: Blake was there for Gwen's debut performance on the night of June 27, and attended with Gwen's four-year-old son Apoll
The pair first sparked dating rumors when they were spotted flirting on the set of their show The Voice in 2015; they confirmed their romance in November of that year.
The romance followed the I Lived It singer's divorce from country singer Miranda, who he married in 2011.
Meanwhile Gwen ended her 13 year marriage from The Bush frontman Gavin in 2015, with the divorce finalized the following year.
Gavin has since moved on with German model Sophie Thomalla, 28, while he co-parents his three kids with Gwen - Apollo, four, Zuma, 10, and Kingston, 12.
Loving it: Gwen certainly took notice, even donning a cowboy costume at one point as she sang to the audience and her man
Most watched News videos
- The terrifying moment a plane comes crashing down in South Africa
- Comedian is forced to move her scooter from disability space on train
- 'Africa won the world cup': Trevor Noah mocks France World Cup win
- Brutal bat attack caught on surveillance video in the Bronx
- Macron's security advisor IMPERSONATES police to beat protestors
- Shocking video shows mother brutally beating her twin girls
- Drowned woman and child found next to survivor clinging to wreck
- Utah train worker calls a group of girls porn stars
- Bon Jovi star Richie Sambora soars in fighter plane
- Biker jailed after filming himself speeding at 200mph
- Trump's daughter grasps her Secret Service agent's hand
- Tourist dies after waterfall jump in background of music video