'The future Mr. and Mrs. Karp': Boy Meets World star Danielle Fishel announces engagement to Drop The Mic producer Jensen in touching post
Boy Meets World star Danielle Fishel announced to the world her engagement to Drop The Mic producer Jensen Karp in a touching Instagram post on Thursday.
The couple wrote a gushing tribute to each other as they both posted a photo of Danielle, 36, gazing adoringly at Jensen as he wrapped her up in his arms.
The future Mr. and Mrs. Karp raved about how happy they were to marry one another, years after attending the same high school together.
'The future Mr. and Mrs. Karp': Boy Meets World star Danielle Fishel announced to the world her engagement to Drop The Mic producer Jensen Karp in a touching Instagram post on Thursday
'I woke up today thinking it would be a normal day and it was anything but normal,' Danielle wrote.
'I put on my Genghis Cohen t-shirt and went to see @jensenclan88 at work where I proceeded to screw up a very romantic marriage proposal by being too efficient (this is very on brand for me).
'The future Mr. and Mrs. Karp are now engaged and no one is more excited than I am.'
Jensen, an executive producer on Drop The Mic, took to Instagram and revealed he and Danielle both went to high school together.
Santa baby: The couple put on a cuddly display as they celebrated the holidays together late last year
It takes two! The couple attended the premiere of Drop The Mic and The Joker's Wild together last year in Los Angeles
'We got engaged today. I don't have anything witty or funny to say to accompany this picture.
'She is just the greatest person in the world and to imagine someone I went to high school with was always my person, is remarkable. You never know,' he wrote.
Danielle actually appeared on an episode of Drop The Mic in January 2017, where she competed against Jonathan Lipnicki.
Plaid's enough: Fishel bundled up in a flannel coat as her other half pulled her in close last year
Drop The Mic co-host Hailey Baldwin shared a video of Jensen talking about his engagement to Danielle as he celebrated, seemingly with the cast and crew of the show.
'Ricki Lake's gonna officiate,' he joked.
The Girl Meets World actress was previously married to Tim Belusko, before filing for divorce after two years of marriage in 2015.
The divorce was finalized a year later.
Old flame: The Girl Meets World actress was previously married to Tim Belusko, before filing for divorce after two years of marriage in 2015 (pictured 2010 with Tim)
Most watched News videos
- The terrifying moment a plane comes crashing down in South Africa
- Desperate parents queue for hours for school breakfast club place
- Brutal bat attack caught on surveillance video in the Bronx
- Shocking video shows mother brutally beating her twin girls
- Hilarious moment man deploys airbag underneath armchair
- Son forces mother to eat grass in violent family bust up
- Drowned woman and child found next to survivor clinging to wreck
- Bon Jovi star Richie Sambora soars in fighter plane
- Utah train worker calls a group of girls porn stars
- Trump's daughter grasps her Secret Service agent's hand
- Comedian is forced to move her scooter from disability space on train
- Tourist dies after waterfall jump in background of music video