Kaia Gerber channels Kardashian chic in bike shorts and blazer as she steps out with Madison Beer
It appears that Kaia Gerber is taking fashion tips from Kim Kardashian as she opted for some sporty bike shorts on Wednesday.
The teen catwalk sensation showed off her flair for the trend as she walked to a concert hand-in-hand with pal Madison Beer, 19, in Los Angeles.
Kaia, 16, added a more formal touch to her look with a chic grey blazer over a white crop top.
Girls' night: Kaia Gerber stepped out in Los Angeles on Tuesday to check out some live music with pal Madison Beer and her boyfriend Zack Bia
The daughter of Cindy Crawford kept it comfortable in some black chucks and completed the look with a cross-body bag.
Walking with the girls was Madison's boyfriend Zack Bia as they made their way to the Moroccan Lounge for some live music.
Madison flashed her tummy in a black cropped T-shirt and white flared jeans which she teamed with chunky black boots.
The Say It To My Face singer first rose to fame when Justin Bieber tweeted a link of her cover of At Last by Etta James in 2012 when she was just 13.
Hand in hand: Kaia, 16, wore bike shorts and added a more formal touch to her look with a chic grey blazer over a white crop top
Third wheel: Walking with the girls was Madison's boyfriend Zack Bia as they made their way to the Moroccan Lounge for some live music
Justin signed to Island Records in 2008 and personally delivered Madison to the same label.
The YouTube sensation is currently dating Zack, 22, following her split from Vine star Jack Gilinksy.
Kaia has followed her supermodel mom into the modelling industry but recently insisted that she hasn't taken catwalk lessons from the 1990s icon.
90s vibes: Madison flashed her tummy in a black cropped T-shirt and white flared jeans which she teamed with chunky black boots
She confessed: 'She's never given me a catwalk lesson, I've definitely watched her work, but we're not at home just walking down the hallways of our house together!'
The teen added that she loves how 'down to earth' her upbringing was because her famous parents made sure to 'separate work and home life'.
She explained: 'Don't do anything you don't want to do and follow your instincts, I've seen her do that and how far it's gotten her.
Front of the line: The catwalk sensation wore casual chucks to complete the look
Style inspiration? Kourtney and Kim Kardashian are pictured wearing bike shorts this week
Most watched News videos
- Brutal bat attack caught on surveillance video in the Bronx
- Biker jailed after filming himself speeding at 200mph
- Drowned woman and child found next to survivor clinging to wreck
- Shocking video shows mother brutally beating her twin girls
- Utah train worker calls a group of girls porn stars
- Trump's daughter grasps her Secret Service agent's hand
- The terrifying moment a plane comes crashing down in South Africa
- Desperate parents queue for hours for school breakfast club place
- Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab wants to 'heat up' talks with EU
- NFL quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo goes on a date with porn star
- Man sets up projector to make garden look like jurassic park
- Comedian is forced to move her scooter from disability space on train