Gorgeous in Greece! Bambi Northwood-Blyth shows off her lithe figure in a white lace number as she soaks up the sun on European jaunt
She's the Australian model who is enjoying a European vacation.
And Bambi Northwood-Blyth appeared carefree and relaxed while she soaked up the sun in¬†Greece on Wednesday.
An Instagram photo captioned 'vibes,' saw the 28-year-old revealing her lithe figure in a white lace number.
'Vibes': Bambi Northwood-Blyth, 28, showed off her lithe model figure in a white lace number, in an Instagram snap on Wednesday, as she soaked up the sun in Greece
Seated at an outdoor table and enjoying a glass of Aperol spritz, Bambi turned her head, drawing attention to her stunning side profile.
Looking to have gone makeup-free, the brunette showed off her blemish-free visage and signature bold brows.
Bambi teamed her white lace attire with delicate gold jewellery and swept her cropped locks behind her ears.
'Vibes,' the IMG-represented model simply captioned the post.¬†
Svelte: Also taking to her Instagram Story, the brunette revealed her bikini body in a black underwire top and drawstring shorts¬†
Also taking to her Instagram Story, Bambi revealed her bikini body in a black underwire top and drawstring shorts.¬†¬†¬†
Bambi is said to be throwing¬†herself into work following her heartbreaking split from husband, Dan Single.
It was confirmed that Bambi had split from the fashion designer in January.¬†¬†
Earlier this year, The Sunday Telegraph reported that an 'insider' close to Bambi said she was back to the work grind, despite the heartache.
'Dan and Bambi met 10 years ago when Bambi's career was really taking off and while she worked hard during that time, Dan was her priority,' the source claimed.
Abroad: Bambi has been sharing a series of picture-perfect postcard snaps to her Instagram while in Greece¬†
'Now they have split, Bambi has taken a step back, stopped partying and is absolutely more focused on her career.'¬†¬†¬†¬†
Bambi has posed for a number of high-profile clients including Mango, Voodoo Hosiery, Nike, Roxy and Bonds.
In the past, Bambi and Dan described themselves as 'co-dependent.'
Dan, who is the founder of brand Ksubi, suffered a horrific fall from a balcony at the Hotel Grand D'Amour in Paris in 2017.
The fashion star fell four storeys (and 35 metres) and suffered a broken pelvis and hips, shattered legs, internal trauma and a blow to the head.¬†¬†
Former couple: It was confirmed in January that Bambi had split from her husband, Dan Single¬†
Most watched News videos
- The terrifying moment a plane comes crashing down in South Africa
- Leo Varadkar outlines Ireland's preparation for Brexit
- Shocking video shows mother brutally beating her twin girls
- Utah train worker calls a group of girls porn stars
- Trump's daughter grasps her Secret Service agent's hand
- Comedian is forced to move her scooter from disability space on train
- Brutal bat attack caught on surveillance video in the Bronx
- Man sets up projector to make garden look like jurassic park
- Waitress tackles male customer after grabbing her backside
- Shocking aerial footage shows massive steam pipe explosion in NYC
- Biker jailed after filming himself speeding at 200mph
- NFL quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo goes on a date with porn star
No comments have so far been submitted. Why not be the first to send us your thoughts, or debate this issue live on our message boards.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.