'Abs in 2018': Kylie Jenner's best friend Jordyn Woods is compared to Kim Kardashian after sharing weight loss selfie
Jordyn Woods is drawing comparisons to Kim Kardashian, thanks to a new selfie.
Fans were stunned when Kylie Jenner's best friend shared a photo on Tuesday showing she had lost a significant amount of weight.
The brunette beauty has been sharing photos and videos of her workout sessions, one of which proclaims she will have 'abs in 2018.'
Scroll down for video
New look, who dis? Jordyn Woods is looking more like Kim Kardashian according to her fans who commented on her new selfie
Curves for days: The reality star has recently been working hard at the gym, sharing her journey on social media
Woods has been showing off her slimmer figure in sexier outfits including midriff-baring tops, low-cut dresses and even a back-baring dress to the Golden Globe Awards.
'Thought this was kim! jordy you're so beautiful,' said one Instagram fan.
Another said, 'That's what I said, she's morphing into Kim!!'
One more added, 'You look great, a bit too Kardashian though. You are definitely beautiful and unique. Please don't lose your own natural beauty and charisma.'
Kim? Fans think Jordyn's new look is totally different than what they're used to
Proud: Even though she is sweating it out a lot more, she's always been an outspoken supporter of curves
Watch out: As her mid-section shrinks, she's hoping to have chiseled ab sometime this year
And even though she is slimming down, she's always been proud of her curves.
'I'm a curvy, ethnic girl and I'm shooting with Vogue,' she said during her shoot with the glossy in December.
'I want people to see and feel like, "If Jordyn can do it, I can do it too."'
She also proved women that wear clothing larger than sample sizes can wear brands like Balenciaga, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, Carolina Herrera, Prada and Gucci.
Partner up: Even though she hasn't been working out with bff Kylie Jenner, she has girlfriends that keep her encouraged
She opened up to Reader's Digest about the importance of not focusing on the number on a scale.
'There are so many factors that come into play like height, body shape, and bone structure, she said.
'It really comes down to feeling healthy and being healthy it doesn’t matter what that number is on the scale.'
Friendship: She was much curvier in the days she and Kylie were inseperable
Most watched News videos
- Brutal bat attack caught on surveillance video in the Bronx
- Comedian is forced to move her scooter from disability space on train
- Biker jailed after filming himself speeding at 200mph
- Waitress tackles male customer after grabbing her backside
- Leo Varadkar outlines Ireland's preparation for Brexit
- Sir David Attenborough shuts down Naga Munchetty's questions
- The terrifying moment a plane comes crashing down in South Africa
- Tourist dies after waterfall jump in background of music video
- Last known survivor of Amazon tribe captured on camera
- Shocking video shows mother brutally beating her twin girls
- Utah train worker calls a group of girls porn stars
- Disaster averted by good samaritan that saved child in hot car