Ariel Winter dresses down as she tries a spot of pottery painting with boyfriend Levi Meaden in LA
She plays a fairy-tale princess in Sofia The First.
So it was no surprise Ariel Winter reached straight for a fairy figurine when she tried a spot of pottery painting on Tuesday.
The 20-year-old actress was spotted on a date with boyfriend Levi Meaden at Color Me Mine in Studio City.
Arts and crafts: Ariel Winter tried a spot of pottery painting with her boyfriend Levi Meaden in Los Angeles on Tuesday
The Modern Family star dressed casual for the outing, wearing high-waisted black and white speckle-patterned trousers.
She paired them a white tank top tucked in, and black sandals.
The young beauty went make-up free, wearing only large frame spectacles on her face.
Her signature raven tresses were worn down, straight and center-parted.
Us time: The 20-year-old actress was spotted on a date at Color Me Mine in Studio City
In love: The couple have been dating for more than a year
Familiar: She plays a fairy-tale princess in Sofia The First, so it was no surprise reached straight for a fairy figurine
Black is the colour: She gave her fairy similar hair, looking very focused as she colored the ceramic figure
She gave her fairy similar hair, looking very focused as she colored the ceramic figure.
The couple were also accompanied by a younger family member on the fun day out.
Levi, who has been dating Ariel for more than a year, recently proposed to her, even if it was only a gag.
Chill: The Modern Family star dressed casual for the outing, wearing high-waisted black and white speckle-patterned trousers
Casual style: She paired them a white tank top tucked in, and black sandals
Fresh faced: The young beauty went make-up free, wearing only large frame spectacles on her face
Modern Family: The couple were also accompanied by a younger family member on the fun day out
The 30-year-old actor was spotted getting down in one knee in the middle of the street on Sunday, all for the amusement of waiting photographers it seemed.
The Canada native, who recently appeared alongside Gabrielle Union in the thriller Breaking In, told People he's 'trying to navigate' his newfound fame between the high-profile role and being Ariel's beau.
'I try to keep relatively the same,' he said. 'I’ve always kind of been a homebody so that’s still the same. I just go out and come back home with my girlfriend and three dogs and chill out.
'I try to make sure I don’t change too much because I like that. This is what I do for a job, but the home and family is where the actual life is, so I try to keep that in mind.'
Will you...: Levi took a knee as the couple staged a mock wedding proposal for snappers after lunch in Studio City on Sunday
Most watched News videos
- Brutal bat attack caught on surveillance video in the Bronx
- Debris flies from Tornado touch down in Valeria, Iowa
- NFL quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo goes on a date with porn star
- Man sets up projector to make garden look like jurassic park
- Waitress tackles male customer after grabbing her backside
- Leo Varadkar outlines Ireland's preparation for Brexit
- Shocking video shows mother brutally beating her twin girls
- Sir David Attenborough shuts down Naga Munchetty's questions
- Last known survivor of Amazon tribe captured on camera
- Bon Jovi star Richie Sambora soars in fighter plane
- Passenger films inside BA flight that made emergency landing at Gatwick
- Road rage brawl ends with BMW driver sending man flying