Heidi Glum! Supermodel looks sullen as she takes children for a stroll with Seal's brother
Sometimes you just have to grin and bear it when you have to spend time with your former spouse's family for the sake of the children.
But Heidi Klum looked far from pleased as she went for a family stroll with her estranged husband Seal's brother in New York today.
In fact she looked positively miserable as she went for a stroll in the summer sunshine with her brood in tow.
Project runaway: Heidi Klum was way out front with her ambrosial children Leni and Henry while Seal's brother marched behind in New York today
This was in contrast to the Kiss From a Rose singer's younger sibling Jeymes Samuel, who appeared to be having a great time with his extended family, including Leni, eight, Lou, two, and six-year-old Henry.
The musician grinned widely as he pranced around the city streets with the supermodel and her children.
Quite why the Project Runway star was so down in the dumps is a mystery, though she was spotted making a call on her mobile phone.
But she looked as great as ever in a flowing two-tone brown skirt and yellow silk top, managing to pull off a notoriously difficult bra-less look.
Heidi glum: The supermodel looked far from pleased despite the surprisingly pleasing summer weather
Bad news? Heidi's phone call did little to cheer her mood as she went for a fun family stroll in the Big Apple
It's good to talk: The atmosphere was obviously not as icy as it appeared as they indulged in a chinwag
Despite appearances, in the past Heidi has gone out of her way to be close to her estranged husband's family.
In fact she helped reunite her former lover, who she split from in April, with his long-lost foster family.
On a 2007 episode of Oprah Winfrey, Seal said Heidi tracked the family down after putting an advertisement in a local newspaper in Romford, London.
He told Oprah: 'On my birthday last year, Heidi was in Germany with the kids and she said, "I've got this thing — this surprise — I've got to tell you for your birthday."
'I said "What is it?" and she said "I think I've found your parents".'
After she e-mailed him the picture that the family had sent her, Seal recalled: 'All of a sudden I started streaming with tears.'
He doesn't know to look: Jeymes wisely tried to avert his eyes after Heidi gave passersby a thrill by going bra-less
Talk about a handful: Jeymes wisely was a useful pair of hands as she walked with her bountiful brood
Pushy parent: Heidi did not mind taking pram pushing duties while her brother-in-law held hands with the others
Happy days: Heidi and Seal seemed like the ideal showbusiness couple but everything was not as it seemed
Most watched News videos
- Cyclist flips the bird at a commuter on a tram before crashing
- Passenger films terrifying moment of Aeroméxico plane crash
- Why did you try and kill me? Driver ploughs into couple and horse
- YouTuber dad gives his kids ice cream with laxatives in prank
- Huge brawl breaks out in Paris airport between two rappers
- Shocking CCTV catches thug knocking woman out with punch
- CCTV shows moment Joanne Rand was hit with 'acid' substance
- Tommy Robinson refuses to speak to media after prison release
- Boy with Down's Syndrome has adorable reaction at brother's tattoo
- Italian millionaire does Kiki challenge in very raunchy swimsuit
- Hope Hicks spotted having lunch in New York City
- Dancing mom puts on a show much to the chagrin of her son