Our Vision, Mission and Values
To make Diss a successful, vibrant, attractive town, where people want to live, work and visit.
To support the community and promote Diss as the heart of East Anglia for Business, Leisure and the Arts
– Be an advocate and campaigning voice for the people of Diss
– Work to the highest standards of integrity and openness and deliver services to the best of our abilities
– Work in partnership with other organisations to improve services and deliver value for money
– Be accountable and honour our responsibilities
– Be inclusive and supportive of the whole community
What does the Town Council do?
Who are the councillors? How do I contact them?
Who does what?
Can I come to Council meetings?
Can I become a councillor?
Diss Town Council is the first tier of local government for Diss. We represent the community of Diss, and welcome your views on our historic market town. You can contact us via telephone, e-mail, or pop into the offices and say hello. Click here for our contact details and opening times, or read on to find out more about what we do.