Cruel grandfather douses 10-month-old granddaughter with freezing water when he included her in his Ice Bucket Challenge
- Reggie Stiller doused himself - and his 10-month-old granddaughter Aria - with the freezing bucket of water
- The baby girl's father said: 'Everybody I know was pretty much shocked and appalled'
- A stranger who saw the video online contacted Texas department of child services
A father has been left outraged after his ten-month-old baby's grandfather doused her in freezing water as part of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
Reggie Stiller posted a video online as part of the viral charity stunt where he doused himself - and his 10-month-old granddaughter Aria - with the freezing torrent.
The baby's father, Claude Dalcour, from Houston, who is in the midst of a divorce from the child's mother, said he was disgusted by his former father-in-law's actions and that he should know better.
Scroll down for video
Grandfather Reggie Stiller doused himself and his ten-month-old grand-daughter Aria as part of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, much to the outrage of the child's father
The little girl was drenched by the freezing water in the clip which was posted on Facebook. One stranger reportedly sent the link to the video to child services
Father Claude Dalcour told WTSP: 'I was shocked. Everybody I know was pretty much shocked and appalled.'
Mr Dalcour said he contacted the police, adding: 'It's not his child, it's my child.'
The grandfather does not appear to have been charged with any crime. Mr Stiller had today deleted his social media pages.
The video has been shared on Facebook more than 20,000 times and led one stranger who viewed it to contact family services. It is not clear whether the agency will investigate.
One outraged viewer Monique Nicole wrote: 'The fact that he just dumped ice cold water on the baby which could traumatize, cause shock or result in aspiration of water might be a factor of danger...'
Another wrote LaTanya Haynes posted: 'I don't like my grandchildren to even cry!.....Shame on you B******!'
Mr Dalcour, pictured with his estranged wife and right with his baby girl. He said he had contacted police after his ex-father-in-law involved the 10-month-old in an ice bucket challenge
Most watched News videos
- 'Dad died before my eyes': Daughter of Brit couple who died in Egypt
- Donald Trump Jr. is spotted out in NYC after Cohen flips
- Man confronts flytippers who accuse him to be racist
- Man loses eye after attacking pregnant woman in Montreal
- Denver mayor’s son caught in foul mouthed tirade
- Video shows stabbing suspect making racist comments before crime
- Thomas Cook's evacuation of Egypt hotel 'shows level of concern'
- Shocking footage from inside an Australian abattoir
- Gangster KOs fellow accomplice with a brick in attempted robbery
- Dolphins help defend humpback whale and calf from male humpbacks
- Intern sprints out of court to break news on Manafort conviction
- SHOCKING moment Bernie Sanders supporter is beaten by Antifa members