Business & Corporate Law
Ayers Law Firm’s Corporate Law team is passionate about your business. When faced with the growing array of complex legal and business issues that challenge organizations, public and private corporations, partnerships, individuals, and limited liability companies of all sizes turn to Ayers Law Firm for help.
Clients count on us for our expertise and experience in all facets of corporate and business law — including the organization and formation of all types of business entities, structuring shareholder and investor relations, mergers and acquisitions, federal, state and local tax issues, bankruptcy and debtor rights issues, bankruptcy and creditor rights issues, and general business consulting.
The Corporate Law team strives to make your business grow, protect corporate assets and ward against liabilities. Our mission is also to work to make our client’s businesses thrive in the communities in which they transact. Our expert corporate lawyers and legal analysts are well-prepared to help our client’s reach those objectives.
Your business deserves top-notch legal service from lawyers who have spent their careers working with businesses as in-house counsel, outside counsel and business consultants. Some of our attorney’s boast an MBA degree as well as a law degree combined with time spent working in the business world prior to studying law. This background gives these attorney’s the insight to strategize legal problems with a business orientated perspective and solution. Accordingly, our lawyers seek to provide cost effective value added legal insight to your business issues. Ayers Law Firm has substantial expertise in the following types of business transactional matters:
- Business formation planning and advice
- Business entity formation, including corporations, joint ventures, limited liability companies (LLCs), limited and general partnerships, and limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
- Drafting and reviewing business contracts and agreements
- Preparation of corporate agreements and governing documents, organizational documents, buy-sell agreements, employment agreements, and other related agreements.
- Purchases and sales of businesses
- Dissolution of businesses
- Commercial lease negotiations and agreements
- Mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, dissolutions, and bankruptcy.
- Franchising, financing, licensing, and other strategic transactions.
While the depth and breadth of our knowledge rivals that of our larger competitors, our firm’s size affords our clients the opportunity to forge close, personal relationships with lawyers they know and trust. With lawyers who gets results.
We also handle business litigation matters. These contested issues can involve secured or unsecured transactions. Ayers Law Firm has significant experience dealing with foreclosure issues on commercial properties. This experience includes handling and opposing receiverships. We also have achieved success with various other business disputes that arise for our clients related to their day to day business operations including but not limited to labor or partnership disputes.
Contact Ayers Law Firm today so we may get started assisting with your business and corporate needs.