HOW ATTORNEYS BENEFIT FROM AVAPPAVAPP serves to provide attorneys and financial planners the necessary advanced training and experience to help Veterans or their widows qualify for the VA Pension. Joining AVAPP today will provide immediate access to:
- A one to two hour one-on-one training session over the phone
- Marketing materials to use for promoting your VA Pension planning practice
- Assistance with sourcing assisted living facilities and referrals in your area
- Access to our member-only webinars
- Discounted pricing for our conferences and all our products
- Phone and web support from James Swain and our staff to answer questions
Where else do you have access to subject matter legal experts who are a phone call or email away just by mere membership in an organization? In addition, by being a member of AVAPP you will be a member of a nationally recognized group committed to serving veterans in need.
Veteran or Widows: Do you qualify for VA benefits?
- Are you over 65 or 100% disabled?
- Did you or your spouse serve in WWII, Korean, or Vietnam War period?
- Did you or your spouse have a general or better discharge?
AS A CERTIFIED ACADEMY ATTORNEY YOU GAIN THESE BENEFITS
Credibility AVAPP Membership allows for you to obtain the training needed to become a VA accredited attorney. This will grant you instant credibility with seniors and their families.
Knowledge You will gain the information you will need to provide your clients with comprehensive planning and enhance your practice area.
Income Add to your revenue by increasing your services in a recession-proof arena.
Expertise Access to an experienced VA Case Manager to help with phone support, to answer point questions and assist with application review.
Organizations We Support
How Can Senior Care & Assisted Living Facilities Benefit from AVAPP?
Is your Legal House in Order?
I submitted one VA application for my mother and failed miserably. Swain Law Firm helped us find the medical expenses needed to have a successful application. I was so thrilled, I asked them to do a trust, wills, and other needed documents for my husband and I. Thank you Swain Law Firm!