About 3,370,000,000 results
- vibrations that travel through the air or another medium and can be heard when they reach a person's or animal's ear.
- sound produced by continuous and regular vibrations, as opposed to noise.
- music, speech, and sound effects when recorded, used to accompany a film or video production, or broadcast.
- the ideas or impressions conveyed by words.
- emit or cause to emit sound.
- convey a specified impression when heard.
- in good condition; not damaged, injured, or diseased.
- based on reason, sense, or judgment.
- (of sleep) deep and undisturbed.
- ascertain (the depth of water), typically by means of a line or pole or using sound echoes.
- question (someone), typically in a cautious or discreet way, as to their opinions or feelings on a subject.
- (especially of a whale) dive down steeply to a great depth.
- a long surgical probe, typically with a curved, blunt end.
- a narrow stretch of water forming an inlet or connecting two wider areas of water such as two seas or a sea and a lake.
Get on SoundCloud to connect with fans, share your sounds, and grow your
audience. What are you waiting for? Find out more. Thanks for listening. Now join
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SoundIn physics, sound is a vibration that typically propagates as an audible wave of
pressure, through a transmission medium such as a gas, liquid or solid. In human
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/soundSound definition, the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of hearing
by vibrations transmitted through the air or other medium. See more.
Whether you're making soundtracks or soul, trap or techno, kickstart your
creativity with pro-grade, royalty-free loops and samples from over 200 trusted ...
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/soundSound definition is - a particular auditory impression : tone. How to use sound in
a sentence. Did You Know? Synonym Discussion of sound.
|https://www.khanacademy.org/science/ap-physics-1/ap-mechanical-waves-and-sound/introduction-to-sound-waves-ap/v/production-of-soundDec 28, 2013 - 4 min|
Sound is vibrating air. But how does the air start vibrating?
|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghy-FMZSJR0Dec 3, 2011 - 6 min - Uploaded by Vsauce|
tweetsauce LINKS: Destin and "Smarter Every Day": http://www.youtube.com/ destinws2 Good ...
https://www.soundonsound.com/Japanese sound designers feel the width with MS EQ Comp. Introducing MS EQ
Comp, a a VST stereo-to-MS encoder/decoder plug-in with built-in control of ...
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/soundsound definition: 1. something that you can hear or that can be heard: 2. the
activity of recording and broadcasting sound such as from a performance of
music or ...
Official Website of The Sounds. Contains the latest news about the band,
upcoming concerts, releases and a webshop selling merchandise.