|Founded||15 December 2013|
Trans Media is a business unit of Indonesian corporation CT Corp in the fields of media. Trans Media was initially founded as Trans Corp, a liaison between the television station Trans TV and a station that had just taken over 49% ownership stake by CT Corp of Kompas Gramedia Group, Trans 7 (formerly TV7). Trans Media is a subsidiary of CT Corp, owned by Chairul Tanjung.
- PT Televisi Transformasi Indonesia (Trans TV)
- PT Duta Visual Nusantara Tivi Tujuh (Trans7)
- PT Trans News Corpora (CNN Indonesia and CNNIndonesia.com, co-owned Turner Broadcasting System)
- PT Trans Business Corpora (CNBC Indonesia, co-owned with NBC Universal)
- PT Agranet Multicitra Siberkom (detik.com)
- PT Transinema Pictures (Transinema Pictures)
- PT Trans Talent Management Corpora (Trans Talent Management)
- PT Indonusa Telemedia (Transvision)
Surabaya, East Java
On December 19, 2011, Vice Governor of East Java Saifullah Yusuf inaugurated Trans Corp's office at Jalan Jimerto No 17 A, Surabaya. This place becomes representative office for Trans TV, Trans7 and Detik.com in East Java.
Bandung, West Java
On February 1, 2012, Bandung Mayor Dada Rosada inaugurated Trans Corp's office at Jalan Lombok No 33, Bandung. This office will become place of representative for Trans TV, Trans7 and DetikCom bureau Bandung.