iOS 11 Hacker eLearning Bundle - only $15!
If you're looking to create some genius applications for Apple's newest operating system, iOS 11, then you've stumbled upon the right deal! The iOS 11 Hacker eLearning Bundle is packed with 150 hours of serious tips, tricks and tutorials to get you programming in iOS and MacOS. You'll have lifetime access to all 8 courses and content so you can learn and build at your own pace.
- Learn how to build incredible iOS apps.
- 150 hours of invaluable content.
- 8 fabulous courses in 1 super-discounted deal:
- iOS 11 and Swift 4 Bootcamp Crash Course
- WatchOS Beginner Crash Course. Learn to code in Swift 3.0
- Introduction to SpriteKit
- Mastering Core Image: XCode's Image Recognition and Processing Framework
- The Ultimate iOS 11 Course. Learn to Build Apps!
- The Complete MacOS Developer Course
- Complete iOS 11 Machine Learning Masterclass
- How to Make a Freaking iPhone App
- Unlock the secrets behind coding with Swift, Xcode, SpriteKit and more.
- Make any kind of app from practical games to image recognition features.
About the authors:
Yohann Taieb holds a BS in Computer Science from FIU University. He has been a College instructor for over 10 years, teaching iPhone Development, iOS 11, Apple Watch development, Swift 3, Unity 3D, Pixel Art, Photoshop for programmers, and Android.
Nick Walter is an iOS developer that has been focused on mobile app design and creation for over 3 years. His involvement in the iOS community started off with a bang, and in 2013 he was one of 25 students worldwide to be invited to Apple’s “Cocoa Camp.” Nick is also co-president of an Apple developer group called “Cocoa Heads.”
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to.
"Great course- shows you how to effectively build on top of prior knowledge. I've coded before, but never in iOS, so this is great for total beginners or people who haven't coded in awhile and want to improve or learn a new environment. He breaks it down so Xcode doesn't seem like a scary interface anymore." - S. Hernandez
"Brilliant instructions. The lectures explaining functions and classes are super, and going through these I understand and are able to apply it safely in my own programming." - Soren
Normally, this bundle of applications sells for $199 but for a limited time only, you can get all 8 iOS courses for only $15! That's a monstrous savings of 92% off the regular price.
Click the BUY NOW button to start your training today!
- You'll receive a coupon code after completing your purchase, to register at the AcademyHacker website for lifetime access.
- All videos are streamable downloads and require an Internet connection for viewing. They are not downloadable.