'My mini-me!' Jennifer Lopez brings nine-year-old twins Max and Emme onto her Ellen appearance...as she admits she dresses daughter like herself
Jennifer Lopez brought her nine-year-old twins Max and Emme onto her Ellen appearance for Monday's episode.
In a preview clip for the chat show, Ellen DeGeneres asked the 47-year-old beauty if she brought her children, to which J.Lo asked, 'Can I bring them out?'
Ellen was fine with it, and the smiling children (from Lopez's marriage to ex-husband Marc Anthony) walked out to their mom's 2002 single Jenny From The Block.
Scroll down for video...
Family affair: Jennifer Lopez brought her twins Emme (L) and Max (R) onto her appearance on Ellen, which airs Monday
They were both dressed adorably by their fashionista mom, with Emme in a silver dress and Max in a white sweater jacket with red plaid pants.
Emme - who is called 'Lulu,' according to her mom - sat on Jennifer's lap, while Max caused a bit of mischief as he hid behind a seat before settling into his famous mom's arms.
'You're dressed very similarly to your mom today,' Ellen told Emme, who J.Lo called her 'mini-me.'
Special surprise: Emme and Max, who are on spring break from school, walked out to their mom's hit Jenny From The Block
Loving mom: In the appearance, J.Lo revealed that she calls her daughter Lulu, and that the child is her 'Mini-Me'
Ellen, clad in a grey suit with a blue shirt, joked to Max, 'And we kind of dressed similarly.'
Max then began to hide behind a wooden chest on the set of the show.
"Oh he's hiding, I understand,' said Ellen, who subsequently gave the child a helping hand in getting into the structure, where Max hung out as the interview with his mom and sister continued.
'It's fun in there,' Ellen joked.
Hi-jinks: Max spiced things up by hiding behind a seat and in a table during their appearance
'Maybe you get one of these at home, maybe that's great,' Ellen joked to the Ain't Your Mama singer, who added, 'This is the quietest he's been in nine years!'
Ellen asked Emme about her texting habits, at which point Max made a peeping noise from the box, to which Ellen asked him, 'Do you text?'
Max responded, 'Close up the box,' at which point J.Lo told Ellen, 'By the way, he's very bossy!'
New project: Lopez appeared on Ellen to promote her new NBC show, World of Dance
Happy mom: The multi-talented performer gave birth to the twins in February of 2008
New romance: J.Lo revealed to Ellen that she met new boyfriend Alex Rodriguez while she was at an LA restaurant, introducing herself to him by tapping him on the shoulder and saying, 'Hi Alex'
Soon, the box that Max was playing in began to unravel, as the boy said, 'The box is falling apart.'
Ellen joked, 'I think you did that, we're gonna sue you! Your mom has a lot of money, we're gonna sue her!'
J.Lo, who appeared to promote her upcoming NBC show World of Dance, also opens up about her new romance with retired baseball star Alex Rodriguez on Monday's edition of Ellen.
Most watched News videos
- A terrifying figure emerges from drain chasing after motorcyclist
- Sri Lanka: Weapons seized in raid on suspected militant safe house
- Elderly woman scales nine floors down building exterior in China
- CCTV shows family walking up to crossing before 3-year-old killed
- 'You've betrayed democracy': Rhys-Davies criticises MPs over Brexit
- Man risks his own life to rescue cat stranded on 60ft high balcony
- Shocking moment Brazilian volleyball star faints in live interview
- CCTV shows suspect moments leading to the Sri Lanka terrorist attack
- Nigel Farage claims Oldham is divided on racial lines in US speech
- Sri Lankan authorities raid 'ISIS militant' safe house
- Simba the lion rescued after being shot with tranquilliser dart
- Climber Chin Wui Kin is rescued after being stranded for two nights