‘I definitely do love Chyna and want to be with her’: Emotional Rob Kardashian talks troubled romance in KUTWK teaser
Tensions between siblings simmered on Sunday's Keeping up with the Kardashians, as Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, and Kylie Jenner, looked to counsel their brother Rob about his stormy relationship with Blac Chyna.
'Rob and Chyna got into a big fight,' Kim said in the preview. 'We're all worried about Rob.'
Khloe on Sunday posted a teaser of the episode on Instagram, as the famous female siblings lounged in a living room, chatting with their younger brother via FaceTime.
Troubled romance: The on again, off-again romance of Rob Kardashian, 30, and Blac Chyna, 28, is discussed in detail on Sunday's Keeping up with the Kardashians
In the clip, the 32-year-old Revenge Body beauty broke bad news to her 30-year-old brother, telling him Chyna, 28, 'texted all your sisters and said that she’s ready to leave you.'
An undeterred Rob shot back, 'I definitely do love her and want to be with her,' which confused a seemingly-irritated Khloe, who said, 'Am I crazy? What does that mean?'
The episode, according to Entertainment Tonight, was filmed last December, a particularly stormy time-frame in the wake of Chyna, whose real name is Angela Renée White, giving birth November 10 to her daughter with Rob, Dream.
Pow-wow: In a preview of Sunday's show, (L-R) Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, as well as Kylie Jenner, sat in a living room chatting about their brother's rocky love life
Confused: Khloe, who's long been protective over her younger brother, seemed annoyed with her sibling's refusal to take a realistic look at his troubled relationship
Dilemma: Rob, sporting a Los Angeles Dodgers baseball cap, is upset about the downturn of his romance with Chyna in the clip
In late December, the Washington D.C. native left the home she was sharing with Rob at the time. (Chyna later claimed that her Instagram account was hacked after a series of negative messages about Rob were posted.)
Rob documented his heartbreak in a series of Instagram posts, claiming that the public split 'wasn’t fake or some publicity stunt.
He continued, 'This is all very real in my life. I don’t play when it comes to my woman and my baby.'
Face to face: The sisters communicated with their brother via FaceTime in the tension-packed clip
Focused: Kylie listened intently to the discussion between her siblings in the preview
Caring: Kim admitted she and her sisters were 'concerned about Rob' amid his romantic troubles
The two subsequently reconciled, split again in February and reconciled again, as Chyna and Rob were seen kissing in a Snapchat video she uploaded earlier this month.
The two are currently working on another season of their E! series Rob & Chyna, slated to air this autumn.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs on E! Sunday at 9/8c.
Most watched News videos
- A terrifying figure emerges from drain chasing after motorcyclist
- Sri Lanka: Weapons seized in raid on suspected militant safe house
- Elderly woman scales nine floors down building exterior in China
- CCTV shows family walking up to crossing before 3-year-old killed
- 'You've betrayed democracy': Rhys-Davies criticises MPs over Brexit
- Man risks his own life to rescue cat stranded on 60ft high balcony
- Shocking moment Brazilian volleyball star faints in live interview
- CCTV shows suspect moments leading to the Sri Lanka terrorist attack
- Nigel Farage claims Oldham is divided on racial lines in US speech
- Sri Lankan authorities raid 'ISIS militant' safe house
- Simba the lion rescued after being shot with tranquilliser dart
- Climber Chin Wui Kin is rescued after being stranded for two nights