Parental prom! John Legend gives Chrissy Teigen a corsage for 'high school' date night...as they leave one-year-old daughter Luna at home
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend made the most of their child-free night out, by seemingly turning it into a high school prom.
The couple - who have been married for four years - posed for a series of photos together, which Chrissy shared on Snapchat on Sunday.
In one photo, the talented musician can be seen sliding a flower corsage onto his gorgeous wife's wrist, as she stands next to their one-year-old daughter, Luna's high chair inside their home.
Scroll down for video
Date night: Chrissy Teigen and John Legend posed for a series of prom-style photos before enjoying a child-free outing on Sunday
Luna is the first child for the couple.
A second photo sees the pair posing in a prom-style photo, with John, 38, wrapping his arms around his wife's waist as they smile at the camera.
The La La Land star looked handsome in a patterned brown suit and white shirt.
His 31-year-old model wife looked sexy in a strappy white mini-dress from Mestiza New York, which showed off her ample cleavage.
Flower girl: In one photo, the talented musician can be seen sliding a flower corsage onto his gorgeous wife's wrist
Letting it all hang out... The 31-year-old model looked sexy in a strappy white Mestiza New York dress, which showed off her ample cleavage
Adding some sparkle... The dress featured a jeweled motif down the front, which wrapped around to the back
The dress featured a jeweled motif down the front, which wrapped around to the back.
She finished off her look with a pair of strappy silver stilettos.
Her shoulder-length hair was ironed straight for the occasion.
Bringing up baby: 'It’s a difficult thing to be a new father and for my wife to be a new mother,' John said of parenting daughter Luna
In an interview with People magazine in March, John confessed being a parent has been a lot harder than he thought it would be.
'It’s a difficult thing to be a new father and for my wife to be a new mother,' he told the publication.
'[Parenting] advances the level of partnership you share. It’s exciting to see how we as a couple grow together and learn how to react to the challenges and the joys.'
Making the most of it... Chrissy documented their date night with a series of photos and videos on Snapchat
Most watched News videos
- A terrifying figure emerges from drain chasing after motorcyclist
- Sri Lanka: Weapons seized in raid on suspected militant safe house
- Elderly woman scales nine floors down building exterior in China
- CCTV shows family walking up to crossing before 3-year-old killed
- 'You've betrayed democracy': Rhys-Davies criticises MPs over Brexit
- Man risks his own life to rescue cat stranded on 60ft high balcony
- Shocking moment Brazilian volleyball star faints in live interview
- CCTV shows suspect moments leading to the Sri Lanka terrorist attack
- Nigel Farage claims Oldham is divided on racial lines in US speech
- Sri Lankan authorities raid 'ISIS militant' safe house
- Simba the lion rescued after being shot with tranquilliser dart
- Climber Chin Wui Kin is rescued after being stranded for two nights