Ivanka's son Theo takes his first steps: First daughter uploads adorable video of youngster walking for the first time
- Ivanka Trump shared a precious video of baby Theodore taking his first steps
- The one-year-old grinned and laughed as he struggled to balance himself
- The 35-year-old mother let out excited screams as he toddled into another room
Ivanka Trump shared a video of her son Theodore taking his first steps on Wednesday.
The video on Twitter captured the youngest Trump pitter-pattering across the carpet of his DC home as the first daughter encourages him.
'Big night for baby Theodore. He took his first steps!' the proud 35-year-old mom wrote in a caption on Twitter.¬†
Ivanka Trump took to Twitter to share a video of her son, Theodore, taking his first steps on Wednesday. The one-year-old giggled as he slowly made his way through the living room
The 35-year-old first daughter encouraged the baby throughout the 40-second-long video saying: 'Walk to mommy, come on'
Trump can be heard coaxing her son with 'Come on, come on' as he laughs.
She holds out her hands to baby Theo, who slowly takes a couple of steps.
'Walk to mommy,' she says. 'Come on.'
The one-year-old, who celebrated his birthday on February 27, moves a little further before falling to the ground.¬†
After picking up baby Theo when he fell, Trump let out screams of excitement as he made his way into another room. In January, Theo delighted Instagram users as he crawled for the first time in the White House
The proud mom took to Instagram on February 27 for the youngest Trump's first birthday, sharing photos of Theo when he was born (left) and him eating spaghetti - a 'birthday tradition' (right)
Trump picks up her son and continues to encourage him.
'You can do it, walk to mom. Hold it, okay,' she says.
The happy mom lets out screams of excitement as her son slowly makes his way through the living room and into another room.
The video has more than 9,000 likes and has been retweeted more than 1,000 times.
'Aww how amazing thanks for sharing,' wrote one user.
'How precious, handsome boy!' said another
Baby Theo crawled for the first time in the White House in January to the delight of Trump's followers.
Most watched News videos
- Elephants parading to empty Pinnawala village in Sri Lanka
- Brazilian model Tales Soares moment before he collapsed
- Crazy daredevil hangs off 44-storey building with three fingers
- White nationalists disrupts Johnathan Metzi's talk on his book
- Sri Lanka: Weapons seized in raid on suspected militant safe house
- Clive Palmer goes on extraordinary rant during interview
- Sri Lanka bombings: CCTV shows moment bomb detonates at hotel
- Police hunt for man who abducted 12-year-old girl in Leeds
- Dashcam footage captures moment car repeatedly rams other vehicle
- Drone footage shows infamous ghost town inside Chernobyl zone
- Couple warns buyers after builders left new property with 30 faults
- 'Party' cat knocks on Cardiff home door in the early hours