Back to reality! Margot Robbie shows off her slender legs in tight leggings as she and husband Tom Ackerley take their rescue puppy for a walk following romantic Hawaiian holiday
She's been living it up in Hawaii with her family and husband Tom Ackerley after playing bridesmaid at her pal Julie Koenig's tropical nuptials.
And it was a case of back to reality for A-list Australian actress Margot Robbie on Thursday.
The 26-year-old and her hubby were seen taking their adorable rescue puppy Boo Radley for a walk around Los Angeles.¬†
Scroll down for video¬†
Puppy love: Margot Robbie and her husband Tom Ackerley were seen taking their adorable rescue puppy Boo Radley for a walk around Los Angeles on Thursday¬†
The blonde beauty showed off her slender legs in a pair of black leggings with silver star motif.¬†
She paired them with a loose-fitting grey jumper, a pair of dark mirrored Vera Wang sunglasses and white sneakers to finish the casual ensemble.
Holding tight to Boo's lead as he scampered in front of the star, Margot also carried a brown paper bag.
She's a star: The blonde beauty showed off her slender legs in a pair of black leggings with silver star motif
Husband Tom looked just as casual in a pair of slim-fit jeans and a dark blue T-shirt, over which his ear-buds dangled.
Carrying what looked to be some dry cleaning, he also wore a pair of black Nike sneakers, while his curly locks were tied in a man bun at the back.
Margot was seen touching down in Los Angeles on Tuesday following her getaway.¬†
Wheeling a large suitcase through the airport, she kept her head down as she made her way to her destination.
Don't dream it's over:¬†Margot was seen touching down in Los Angeles on Tuesday following her recent Hawaiian getaway
Gorgeous! Margot was seen touching down at LAX
Opting for a tomboy chic look for her flight, the Wolf Of Wall Street actress wore a pair of short denim overalls, that flaunted her slender and toned pins, over a light blue long-sleeve T-shirt.
With her trademark golden tresses fell down her shoulders and she wore a yellow baseball cap backwards.¬†
UK assistant film director Tom first caught the eye of the former Neighbours beauty while working on the 2013 war-time drama¬†Suite Fran√ßaise, becoming a couple soon after.¬†
The pair were wed, in December last year, in a private ceremony in Byron Bay.¬†
Falling in love: UK assistant film director Tom first caught the eye of the former Neighbours beauty while working on the 2013 war-time drama Suite Fran√ßaise, becoming a couple soon after
Most watched News videos
- Elephants parading to empty Pinnawala village in Sri Lanka
- Brazilian model Tales Soares moment before he collapsed
- Crazy daredevil hangs off 44-storey building with three fingers
- White nationalists disrupts Johnathan Metzi's talk on his book
- Sri Lanka: Weapons seized in raid on suspected militant safe house
- Clive Palmer goes on extraordinary rant during interview
- Sri Lanka bombings: CCTV shows moment bomb detonates at hotel
- Police hunt for man who abducted 12-year-old girl in Leeds
- Dashcam footage captures moment car repeatedly rams other vehicle
- Drone footage shows infamous ghost town inside Chernobyl zone
- Couple warns buyers after builders left new property with 30 faults
- 'Party' cat knocks on Cardiff home door in the early hours