50 Cent continues to mercilessly troll Vanderpump Rules' Lala Kent's producer beau Randall Emmett over unpaid $1 million loan: 'I'm sorry Fofty'

50 Cent is on the social media warpath.

The 43-year-old rapper has been embroiled in a feud with Vanderpump Rules' Lala Kent, 28, and her producer fiance Randall Emmett, 48, over an outstanding loan he made to Emmett.

The rapper was back on social media Sunday looking to embarrass Emmett with a series of posts after repeated warnings of retribution if he didn't pay back the loan, which 50 Cent said was at $1 million until Emmett paid him $250,000. 

The latest: 50 Cent, 43, was back on social media Sunday looking to embarrass producer Randall Emmett over a $1 million loan he said he has yet to repay in full. The actor was snapped in NYC earlier this year
Under observation: 50 Cent posted this shot of Emmett, 48, standing in a medical facility

The latest: 50 Cent, 43, was back on social media Sunday looking to embarrass producer Randall Emmett over a $1 million loan he said he has yet to repay in full. The actor was snapped in NYC earlier this year, and posted this shot of Emmett standing in a medical facility

The In da Club rapper, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III, made repeated references to Emmett's claims he was suffering heart attack symptoms in a text exchange he had previously posted to Instagram.

On Sunday, 50 Cent posted a meme of late Sanford and Son star Redd Foxx mimicking having a heart attack with text of Emmett's claim he was headed to the emergency room for a check-up.

'You should have gave me my money,' 50 Cent wrote, adding, 'What the f*** is really going on LOL.'

He subsequently posted a shot of Emmett standing in a medical facility with a number of devices strapped to his chest hooked into a monitor.

Out and about: Emmett was snapped in LA earlier this month at a film premiere

Out and about: Emmett was snapped in LA earlier this month at a film premiere 

Upset: 50 Cent posted a meme of late Sanford and Son star Redd Foxx mimicking having a heart attack with text of Emmett's claim he was headed to the emergency room for a check-up

Upset: 50 Cent posted a meme of late Sanford and Son star Redd Foxx mimicking having a heart attack with text of Emmett's claim he was headed to the emergency room for a check-up 

50 Cent - who previously demanded the producer make good on his debt by Monday - wrote, 'Your not gonna die before Monday @randallemmettfilms go ahead knock your self out. LOL.' 

He subsequently posted before and after shots of Emmett's Wikipedia page, which was apparently locked after people edited it to reflect the details of the dispute.

The row boiled to the surface Friday after 50 Cent took to Instagram with a clip of Kent, 28, from her Bravo show revealing to castmate Stassi Schroeder that after they made love for the first time, Emmett bought her a Range Rover. 

'I let him hit it the first time and we were inseparable; he would just send me, like, really expensive gifts,' Kent, who got engaged to Emmett last fall, said in the clip. 'The first night we banged, I got a car the next day. He was like, "Do you want a Range Rover?"'

Mockery: 50 Cent subsequently posted before and after shots of Emmett's Wikipedia page, which was apparently locked after people edited it to reflect the details of the dispute
Revised: Details of Emmett's dispute with 50 Cent were shared to Wikipedia before the page was locked

Mockery: 50 Cent subsequently posted before and after shots of Emmett's Wikipedia page, which was apparently locked after people edited it to reflect the details of the dispute 

Gaining steam: Chrissy Teigen noticed the rapper's weekend social activity, to which he expressed his exhaustion with the issue

Gaining steam: Chrissy Teigen noticed the rapper's weekend social activity, to which he expressed his exhaustion with the issue 

In response to the video, the Candy Shop rapper wrote, '10 seconds left in the 4 quarter h*** are Winning. Do you want A range rover, yes, b**** yassss. Then just run out and s*** a d***. LOL smh.'

Kent slipped in a plug for the show in her pointed response toward the musical artist.

'She swears she's a thug from south side Jamaica queens & she's up in here watching Bravo,' she wrote on social media. 'Someone has forgotten where they come from. Coming for me on the gram!? I smell fish coming from fifty's direction.

'Vanderpump Rules airs Monday's at 9/8C, only by @bravotv. I got the strap.'

The rapper subsequently posted screengrabs of discussions he had with Emmett, who he works with on his series, Power.

After 50 Cent complained he mistook his 'kindness for weakness,' Emmett told the rapper he was having immediate health problems and headed to a nearby emergency room, asking, 'Please fifty no more.'

50 Cent brushed off his request, warning him, 'Keep playing with me and get ya f***ing head cracked in front of everybody.'

Row: 50 Cent took to Instagram with a clip of Kent from her Bravo show revealing to castmate Stassi Schroeder that after they made love for the first time, Emmett bought her a Range Rover

Row: 50 Cent took to Instagram with a clip of Kent from her Bravo show revealing to castmate Stassi Schroeder that after they made love for the first time, Emmett bought her a Range Rover 

Deadline: The rapper posted a selfie Emmett snapped at an award show in which he was in the background, writing, 'Money by Monday Randall'

Deadline: The rapper posted a selfie Emmett snapped at an award show in which he was in the background, writing, 'Money by Monday Randall'

Back-and-forth: The rapper shared his text exchange with the producer

Back-and-forth: The rapper shared his text exchange with the producer 

50 Cent - who later said Emmett paid him back $250,000 of the tab Friday - said in the text chain that he made the loan to Emmett six years ago, as insiders told TMZ that he gave Emmett gave him the producer gig as a means to repay him.

He posted a selfie Emmett snapped at an award show in which he was in the background, writing, 'Money by Monday Randall' with the caption, 'Look at this fool taking selfies, you better get me my money fool.'

The feud continued into Saturday evening as Kent said in a social media clip that the rapper was being blatantly misogynistic in his commentary on the situation in regards to her relationship with Emmett.

She said that his earlier posting of the Vanderpump Rules clip was done 'to diminish the validity of the #MeToo movement,' urging her followers not to be quiet in situations as such. 

50 Cent reposted the clip with the caption: 'Hey how is the Range Rover? There’s no difference between Harvey Weinstein and Randel Emmett! This is reality, not reality TV. Bravo B**** @bravo.

Kent in February praised Emmett as 'the most incredible human in the world' while speaking to Us. 'Like, I have to pinch myself that he's mine because I'm like, "What did I do right in my short lifetime to get someone who supports everything I do, even when I may mess up?" He's totally there to pick me up and get me back on my feet.'  

Advertisement

50 Cent continues to mercilessly troll Lala Kent's producer beau Randall Emmett over unpaid $1M loan

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

What's This?

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.