Serena Williams dances in form-fitting maternity dress with baby bump to 2006 hip hop song Poppin' My Collar
The 35-year-old tennis champion wore a form-fitting sleeveless grey maternity dress in the video.
She swayed and sang along to the 2006 song Poppin' My Collar by the hip hop group Three 6 Mafia.
Pregnancy dance: Serena Williams danced with her baby bump Thursday in a Snapchat video
Serena placed her hand on her baby bump while dancing and singing.
The 23-time Grand Slam singles champion in another Snapchat video said she was spending the day promoting Tempure-Pedic mattresses.
She apparently was enjoying the ladies room hip hop afterward as she captioned the video: 'When u done for the day'.
Serena was interviewed on ESPN's SportsCenter on Thursday and was asked by host Jemele Hill if it was tough not being at Wimbledon supporting her big sister Venus Williams.
Hit song: The tennis champion danced and sang along to the 2006 song Poppin' My Collar
Bathroom boggie: Serena enjoyed a little hip hop break in the ladies room
'I feel like I'm there in a world way. I feel like I've been there for the whole journey even though I'm not,' Serena said.
The seven-time Wimbledon champion said she talks and texts daily with Venus but they don't always talk about tennis.
Serena said she's been hitting while pregnant to stay 'semi fit' while away from the game.
Busy star: The 23-time Grand Slam singles champion was promoting Tempure-Pedic mattresses
Done day: Serena recorded the Snapchat video at the end of a busy day
'I always tell my hitter ''I don't want to lose my touch. I don't want to lose my touch.'' So we got out, not too often, once a week maybe, that's it and hit a few balls,' Serena said. 'I don't want to lose my touch.'
Venus, 37, will seek her sixth Wimbledon title after beating Britain's Johanna Konta on Thursday in the semifinals in straight sets.
She will play Garbine Muguruza, 23, during the women's final Saturday on Center Court.
Going strong: Alexis Ohanian and fiancee Serena are shown in May in New York City
Serena announced her engagement to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian in December 2016.
She later inadvertently revealed on Snapchat in April that she was 20 weeks pregnant - meaning she won the Australian Open in January while pregnant.
Serena told Vanity Fair in the August issue cover story that she plans to be back on the tennis court as soon as January after having the baby this fall.
'I don't think my story is over yet,' she said.
Finals again: Venus Williams is shown Thursday during her semifinal match against Britain's Johanna Konta that she won in straight sets sending her to Saturday's final
Most watched News videos
- Shocking moment elephant suddenly collapses and dies in India
- Son speaks out after mum died from an attack in the hospital
- CNN has livestream pulled off the air by Venezuela's government
- Transgender woman born with half a body finds love
- Adorable moment farmer sees torrential downpours for first time
- President Maduro's armoured cars are seen running over protesters
- Experienced dog mother teaches her group of puppies obedience
- Moment two-metre Great White Shark is seen 20 metres from swimmer
- Ajax and Spurs fans throw bottles and cones during street brawl
- Adorable clip of young girl with Down's Syndrome at Spurs' game
- Woman Snapchats final moments before she died in head-on collision
- Bride look unimpressed as husband plays online game DURING wedding