Tuned in! Katie Holmes pops in her earbuds to listen to music as she looks stylish stepping out solo
She juggles motherhood with a fulfilling movie career.
But Katie Holmes took a little moment for herself as she strolled around Chelsea, NYC, on Tuesday.
The 38-year-old popped in her earbuds as she stepped out in the Big Apple.
Tuned in: Katie Holmes took a little moment for herself as she strolled around Chelsea, NYC, on Tuesday
The pink cable was clearly visible as she tuned into her own sounds, away from the city buzz.
She gives no clue as to what she's listening to, but judging from her giant smile it could be one of the five album released by her secret boyfriend Jamie Foxx.
The ex-wife of Tom Cruise looked elegant as ever in a blush blouse, and simple blue denim jeans.
Listen up! The 38-year-old popped in her earbuds as she stepped out in the Big Apple
She added cherry read leather flat boots which featured a double buckle.
The beauty carried a white leather tote with black piping - however she kept her hands free by using it as a cross body bag, swamping her petite frame.
Her brunette tresses were styled in an updo away from her pretty face.
Stylish: The ex-wife of Tom Cruise looked elegant as ever in a blush blouse, and simple blue denim jeans
While her eyes were covered in unmissable leopard print frame sunglasses.
Katie is also a mother of one - she has daughter Suri, 11, with her ex-husband Cruise, to whom she was married from 2006 to 2012.
Katie has since moved on to Django Unchained star Foxx; the pair began a low-key relationship four years ago and became masters at keeping it a secret.
In May, a source told UsWeekly: 'She's head over heels for him', adding that the actress is 'finally ready' broadcast their relationship.
Katie has been busy filming new drama The Gift in Montreal, Canada, playing the character of Helen Morrison opposite co-stars Patrick Stewart and Giancarlo Esposito.
Proving she's a woman of many talents, Katie also recently revealed she has filmed a guest appearance on the new season of Project Runway.
Next up, fans can catch Katie in the star-studded, all-female spin-off, Ocean's Eight, scheduled for release on June 8, 2018.
Most watched News videos
- Transgender woman born with half a body finds love
- Incredible moment pack of dogs play with frenzy of feeding SHARKS
- Bride look unimpressed as husband plays online game DURING wedding
- Man falls to his death after making a call on rooftop
- Woman refuses to apologise for saying girl deserves to be 'raped'
- Dachshund proudly parades giant branches on walks around London
- Experienced dog mother teaches her group of puppies obedience
- Horrific moment a man is caught by CCTV ferociously kicking a cat
- Labor leader Bill Shorten shows off his unique running style
- Man wearing Nazi regalia gets egged in central Manhattan
- Mountain lion wants to play and befriend toddler girl
- Drone catches five Killer Whales chasing birds in Monterey Bay