Hot momma! Alessandra Ambrosio puts on a leggy display in flirty chiffon dress on wine safari with her children
She's making the most of the last of the school summer break.
And Alessandra Ambrosio enjoyed another day out with her children, on Wednesday.
The 36-year-old model was spotted taking them on a wine safari around Malibu, California.
Hot momma: Alessandra Ambrosio enjoyed another day out with her children, on Wednesday
Cali-days: For a time she covered her head with a sensible hat to protect herself from the beating sunshine
The leggy beauty looked as stylish as ever as she stopped off for a quick restroom break, between riding a safari cart in the Californian sunshine.
The mother-of-two showcased her stunning figure and fashionista status in a short chiffon summer dress which was cut away at the shoulders.
She flashed her famous pins in the thigh-skimming one-piece, which she teamed with chunky suede ankle boots.
Model mamma: The 36-year-old was spotted taking her children on a wine safari around Malibu, California
The Brazilian-born model wore her brunette tresses half up, with the main length falling straight and around her shoulders.
For a time she covered her head with a sensible hat to protect herself from the beating sunshine.
Alessandra and her children have been spending time on the beach and various restaurants and stops around Malibu this week.
Since 2008, Alessandra has been engaged to businessman Jamie Mazur.
Looking good: The mother-of-two showcased her stunning figure and fashionista status in a short chiffon summer dress which was cut away at the shoulders
Leggy display: She flashed her famous pins in the thigh-skimming one-piece, which she teamed with chunky suede ankle boots
Family day: The star also took a seat in the trailer for the safari
The couple are parents to daughter Anja, nine, and son Noah, five.
In a 2015 interview with Extra, the model, who was preparing for the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show at the time, spoke of why she had not set a wedding date yet.
'It's such a preparation for the Victoria's Secret show that I'm just like...It takes a long time to get prepared for the show, you know. When I do the wedding it's gunna be very special so I want to take time for that too.'
This year, the beauty will return to her role in the Daddy's Home franchise.
For the film's second installment, working mom Alessandra will star as Karen, the significant other of Mark Wahlberg's character.
The model-turned-actress continues to be a go-to cover girl for magazines such as Harper's Bazaar and also run her own clothing and accessories line, Ale by Alessandra.
Most watched News videos
- Transgender woman born with half a body finds love
- Incredible moment pack of dogs play with frenzy of feeding SHARKS
- Bride look unimpressed as husband plays online game DURING wedding
- Man falls to his death after making a call on rooftop
- Woman refuses to apologise for saying girl deserves to be 'raped'
- Dachshund proudly parades giant branches on walks around London
- Experienced dog mother teaches her group of puppies obedience
- Horrific moment a man is caught by CCTV ferociously kicking a cat
- Labor leader Bill Shorten shows off his unique running style
- Man wearing Nazi regalia gets egged in central Manhattan
- Mountain lion wants to play and befriend toddler girl
- Drone catches five Killer Whales chasing birds in Monterey Bay