90 Day Fiance's Colt Johnson officially divorced from Larissa Dos Santos Lima after 11 months of marriage and her arrest for battery

Just three months after filing to end their marriage, 90 Day Fiance stars Colt Johnson and Larissa Dos Santos Lima are now legally single.  

A Nevada judge made their divorce official on Tuesday, ending their marriage of just 11 months, according to TMZ

Colt and Larissa tied the knot in front of cameras for the TLC show 90 Day Fiance, but the relationship quickly went south. 

Divorced: Just three months after filing to end their marriage, 90 Day Fiance stars Colt Johnson and Larissa Dos Santos Lima are now legally single

Divorced: Just three months after filing to end their marriage, 90 Day Fiance stars Colt Johnson and Larissa Dos Santos Lima are now legally single

The pair agreed not to 'slander, defame, disparage or communicate untruths' each other, according divorce documents obtained by the website.

Larissa and Colt will also not have to pay each other any spousal support. 

The couple secretly tied the knot in June 2018, but just months later in January Larissa posted photos of deep cuts and scratches on her face and body, claiming they were inflicted during a fight she had with her husband. 

Authorities ultimately determined the wounds had been self-inflicted and that Larissa had been the aggressor in the fight, according to TMZ.

Turn for the worse: In January Larissa posted photos of deep cuts and scratches on her face and body, claiming they were inflicted during a fight she had with her husband

Turn for the worse: In January Larissa posted photos of deep cuts and scratches on her face and body, claiming they were inflicted during a fight she had with her husband

Trouble in paradise: Colt filed for divorce after Larissa's domestic abuse allegations

Trouble in paradise: Colt filed for divorce after Larissa's domestic abuse allegations 

She was subsequently arrested for domestic battery and charged with a misdemeanor for allegedly punching Colt in the head.

During this time, Colt filed for divorce.    

Larissa had been arrested twice before on domestic violence charges in Las Vegas, once in June and again in November last year. Both misdemeanor cases were subsequently dismissed. 

New love: The reality star is now dating someone she met on Tinder

New love: The reality star is now dating someone she met on Tinder 

Colt and Larissa, who star on season six of TLC's 90 Day Fiancé, met via social media. 

In March the exes hosted their own divorce parties on back-to-back days at Crazy Horse 3 strip club in Las Vegas. 

Larissa is now dating someone she met on the dating app Tinder. 

'Right now, I don't rush anything. I don't want to make plans,' she told Us Weekly. I'm enjoying myself and we are serious, of course … I feel really comfortable with him.' 

Digital love: Colt and Larissa, who star on season six of TLC's 90 Day Fiancé, met via social media

Digital love: Colt and Larissa, who star on season six of TLC's 90 Day Fiancé, met via social media

Advertisement

90 Day Fiance stars Colt Johnson and Larissa Dos Santos Lima are officially divorced

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

What's This?

By posting your comment you agree to our house rules.