Touch My Body! Mariah Carey puts on busty display as younger beau Bryan Tanaka gives her a helping hand after sushi date
She is known for her eye-popping outfits almost as much as she is known for powerful pipes.
And Mariah Carey made sure to put on a busty display on Sunday for a sushi date with her boyfriend Bryan Tanaka in Hollywood.
The 47-year-old pop diva got a helping hand from her backing dancer beau, 34, as they exited a popular eatery.
Bust a move! Mariah Carey made sure to put on a busty display on Sunday for a sushi date with her boyfriend Bryan Tanaka in Hollywood
The couple both wore leather jackets on the outing and denim pants.
Mariah, however, wore a racy top with a low cut neckline revealing ample cleavage.
The pair have been practically inseparable since she split from her billionaire fiance James Packer last October.
Mariah initially met the handsome back-up dancer when she employed him on her 40-date, $27.9M-grossing Adventures of Mimi Tour back in 2006.
The R&B diva is 14 years older than her toyboy,
Her hero! The 47-year-old pop diva got a helping hand from her backing dancer beau, 34, as they exited a popular eatery
She shares her six-year-old fraternal twins Moroccan and Monroe with ex-husband Nick Cannon.
Last month, Mariah was embroiled in controversy after being accused of Photoshopping her latest magazine cover for Paper magazine.
With only her long, tousled hair covering her modesty, the soul diva gave a glimpse of her buxom physique in the racy pictures.
Matchy matchy! The couple both wore leather jackets on the outing and denim pants
In addition to this scandal, the Fantasy singer is being sued for allegedly trying to skip out on a promised payment of $67,500 to a bunch of choir singers in 2016.
BIV is claiming that the All I Want for Christmas songstress pulled out of her agreement with the choir just one week before the first show, according to Page Six
The Music Box artist had previously worked with the same group back in 2014 without any issues.
So BIV were happy to work with the diva again - but this time, there were problems starting with when the songstress failed to pay a $4000 security deposit.
Shortly after that, Carey's rep told the group Mariah had 'decided to go in a different direction with the choir.'
And now the nonprofit is suing the Glitter actress for $67,500, plus damages.
Most watched News videos
- Terrifying moment free solo climber plunges 60ft off a mountain
- Horses head to starting line at Chester Races in pouring rain
- Snap happy turtle attacks sunbather's relaxing float causing panic
- Rapist confesses to raping girlfriend in her sleep during call
- Danny Baker speaks after he is fired over royal baby tweet
- 'Horse racing fan' knocked out at Waterloo with single punch
- Tragic moment baby buffalo tries to defend mum against lions
- Bear falls off cliff and dies after villagers pelt stones in India
- Shocking moment fight erupts outside KFC over disabled parking space
- 'I will be voting for the Brexit Party': Activist criticises Tories
- Shot suspect apologizes after charging at police with knife
- Heart-warming scenes as couple with thousands of tumours find love