50 Cent in ANOTHER financial fight after Fofty fiasco with actor Jackie Long ... and jabs at Ray J and Nick Cannon

50 Cent and actor-producer Jackie Long clashed publicly Thursday in a financial dispute over an alleged debt, which lead to the rapper jabbing at a number of other celebrities involved in the spat.

The 43-year-old rapper - who made headlines haranguing his fellow Power producer Randall Emmett over an unpaid $1 million loan last month - claimed Long, 37, owed him money, and gave him a deadline to pay up.

The Candy Shop rapper posted a picture of Long with the caption: 'This punk a** n**** @jackielong better give me my money. You on BET now you can have mine by Monday fool.'

The latest: 50 Cent, 43, and actor-producer Jackie Long, 37, clashed publicly Thursday in a financial dispute over an alleged debt, which lead to the rapper jabbing at a number of other celebrities involved in the spat
Promoting: The Games People Play star was snapped at The London West Hollywood last month

The latest: 50 Cent, 43, and actor-producer Jackie Long, 37, clashed publicly Thursday in a financial dispute over an alleged debt, which lead to the rapper jabbing at a number of other celebrities involved in the spat

Long, who appears on BET's Games People Play, responded in the thread, 'N**** I gave you $250k you b**** about what n****?'

50 Cent then said, 'Jackie interest Jackie you gotta pay me, puff was gonna kill you fool. I saved your life,' also putting up a shot of actor Hassan Johnson, best known for playing Wee-Bey The Wire.

50 Cent said, 'How you in a picture with this n**** Jackie and he owe me money, now you owe me too. If he don't pay you gonna pay Monday.'

Long also put up his own post that he had paid off the debt.

Back-and-forth: The Candy Shop rapper posted a picture of Long, who answered back rapidly

Back-and-forth: The Candy Shop rapper posted a picture of Long, who answered back rapidly

His side: Long also put up his own post that he had paid off the debt

His side: Long also put up his own post that he had paid off the debt

Peripheral: Ray J got dragged into the dispute after posting a shot of himself with Long, praising the actor with no mention of the rapper

Peripheral: Ray J got dragged into the dispute after posting a shot of himself with Long, praising the actor with no mention of the rapper 

'If you give me money and I give right back what the f*** you mad about. Get the f*** outta here!!!' he wrote to the In da Club rapper, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III.

Long received support from Nick Cannon, who wrote, 'Don’t let that Big N**** bully you! Make it rain on these N****** Jack! LOL #ActorGang'

In response, 50 Cent called Cannon a 'sucker a** n****' and advising him, 'Stay outta my business punk,' adding, 'The f*** you getting involved for Nicky.'

And Ray J got dragged into the dispute after posting a shot of himself with Long, praising the actor with no mention of the rapper.

The P.I.M.P. artist did not take kindly, posting a looking emoji and telling Ray J, 'N**** you posting this n**** Jackie, and I just said he owe me money.'

On the warpath: 50 Cent jabbed at actor Hassan Johnson, best known for playing Wee-Bey The Wire; Ray J; and Nick Cannon in a series of posts

On the warpath: 50 Cent jabbed at actor Hassan Johnson, best known for playing Wee-Bey The Wire; Ray J; and Nick Cannon in a series of posts 

Past feuds: 50 Cent called out producer Randall Emmett last month over a $1 million loan. The pair was snapped in Miami in 2011

Past feuds: 50 Cent called out producer Randall Emmett last month over a $1 million loan. The pair was snapped in Miami in 2011  

The rapper then posted a shot of Ray J posed with Long, referencing his Ray J's past sex tape with Kim Kardashian, and the lack of comparative notoriety he gleaned from the scandal in comparison to his ex.

'I’m not like you ray you let @kimkardashian run off wit all the f***ing money,' 50 Cent said.

Last month, 50 Cent called out Emmett for the loan, looking to antagonize the Hollywood producer with comparisons to Harvey Weinstein and jabs at his fiancee, Vanderpump Rules' Lala Kent. He also posted a series of texts he exchanged with Emmett, who called him 'Fofty' at one point in a typo, an aspect which many online observers focused on.

Emmett eventually paid up and the pair are said to be on better terms, TMZ reported.  

Advertisement

50 Cent in ANOTHER financial fight after Fofty fiasco with actor Jackie Long

The comments below have not been moderated.

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

We are no longer accepting comments on this article.