Cheap, but not cheerful! Heidi Klum is glum as she films commercial for her clothing line for budget chain Lidl
It was surely a moment for cheer.
Perhaps the model was less enthusiastic than usual due to the fact her threads are being carried by the budget German supermarket chain Lidl.
So glum Klum: Heidi did not look excited to be filming a Lidl commercial in California at the weekend
At least someone's having fun: Some of the crew were cackling in the background as she pranced around in her budget supermarket clothing
The 44-year-old certainly looked every inch the catwalk beauty as she pranced around in a revealing black mini dress in front of cackling film crew workers.
However the canny old pro seemed to be grinning and bearing it, carrying on regardless in the sweltering California sunshine.
At one point in the Americana-themed shoot she jumped into a classic red hot rod as the cameras rolled.
The German beauty's debut range for Lidl premiered at New York Fashion Week earlier this year, and hit stores in September.
The first range included a leopard-print blazer, tops, bomber jackets, skinny jeans, and leather and lace pieces.
In the black books: Even wearing a revealing mini dress was not enough to give her cheer
Hanging with the kids: The 44-year-old looked like the odd one out as she enjoyed a ride
Cheap, but not cheerful: At least she will be raking in the cash for her troubles
And it was so cheap some items could be picked up for less than $10.
Heidi is said to be ready to defend embattled Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein after he donated two auction items to Aids charity AMFAR's annual fundraiser during the Cannes Film Festival with the caveat a portion of the takings goes to the American Repertory Theater.
She and the likes of George Clooney, Johnny Depp and Ryan Gosling are all prepared to put in a good word for the movie mogul over the dispute.
Harvey, who produces the clotheshorse's Project Runway show, was fired by The Weinstein Company, which he helped create, in the wake of the sexual harassment claims that emerged three days ago.
What a difference: She seemed full of joy as she showed off her expensive clothes at the P.S. ARTS' Express Yourself 2017 event in LA on Sunday
Hatagirl: The mother-of-four was wearing a cap with her childrens' name on it
Kissing up: Heidi, here smooching Harvey Weinstein in 2014, is said to be ready to defend the embattled executive in a dispute over items he donated to Aids charity AMFAR
Most watched News videos
- Terrifying moment free solo climber plunges 60ft off a mountain
- Heart-warming scenes as couple with thousands of tumours find love
- Snap happy turtle attacks sunbather's relaxing float causing panic
- Rapist confesses to raping girlfriend in her sleep during call
- Bear falls off cliff and dies after villagers pelt stones in India
- Shocking moment fight erupts outside KFC over disabled parking space
- Tragic moment baby buffalo tries to defend mum against lions
- Shot suspect apologizes after charging at police with knife
- Horses head to starting line at Chester Races in pouring rain
- Danny Baker speaks after he is fired over royal baby tweet
- 'Horse racing fan' knocked out at Waterloo with single punch
- 'I will be voting for the Brexit Party': Activist criticises Tories