So fly! Kesha rocks Western inspired jumpsuit and cow print ankle boots as she jets out of LA... just days before Grammy Awards
She's been nominated for two Grammy Awards.
And Kesha was beaming with joy as she jetted out of Los Angeles on Monday, with just days to go until the big awards show in New York City.
The songstress, 30, cut a slightly Western inspired look as she rocked a beige jumpsuit with floral print embroidery, cow print ankle boots, and an array of turquoise jewelry.
Scroll down for video
Golden girl! Kesha was beaming with joy as she jetted out of Los Angeles on Monday, with just days to go until the Grammy Awards
Wearing her voluminous blonde hair in a side-swept style with flowing waves, Kesha looked radiant from head-to-toe as she made her way into the transport hub.
The pop star was beaming with a dash of pink blush and lip gloss to highlight her radiant features.
Aside from the turquoise jewelry, Kesha's other flashy accessories included her yellow tint sunglasses and a white purse slung over her shoulder.
Kesha recently landed Grammy nods for both Best Pop Vocal Album (Rainbow) and Best Pop Solo Performance (Praying).
Simply stunning: Wearing her voluminous blonde hair in a side-swept style with flowing waves, Kesha looked radiant from head-to-toe as she made her way into the transport hub
Mellow in yellow tinted Dior sunglasses like Kesha
Kesha is no newbie when it comes to catching attention, and seen here she did so in a Western style.
The singer sported a camel colored jumpsuit with booties. She then accessorized with a white bag, turquoise jewelry and a pair of iconic Dior sunnies.
The Dior So Real Pop sunglasses are a favorite among celebrities like Kris Jenner and Rihanna. The newer color tinted version channels a youthful feel and work perfectly for serving some serious looks.
You can purchase the exact pair at MyTheresa.com now (right). Alternatively, if you want to avoid the $385 price tag, then we have a round of up affordable and equally as stylin sunnies below.
Nominated! The songstress recently landed Grammy nods for both Best Pop Vocal Album (Rainbow) and Best Pop Solo Performance (Praying)
She told a TMZ photographer regarding the Grammy recognition: 'It feels f***ing amazing!'
The Grammy Awards will take place at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Sunday, January 28.
Kesha, meanwhile, has been dating Brad Ashenfelter for four years now.
She previously said in 2014 during an appearance on On Air With Ryan Seacrest of Brad, 'I’m very happy to have him in my life.'
Coming soon: The Grammy Awards will take place at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Sunday, January 28
Most watched News videos
- Man saves a choking Jack Russell terrier with Heimlich manoeuvre
- Kate receives flowers from young boy during Bletchley Park visit
- Fans destroy and customize James Charles palettes after scandal
- Justin Hodges wins boxing fight against Troy McMahon
- Baby is dropped as cop arrests mother for probation violation
- Prince Charles and Camilla host Queen's royal garden party
- Stepping into a Croc filled with shaving foam is satisfying
- Model admits injecting 59″ booty filler was a big mistake
- Quick thinking driver dodges chaos on highway just on time
- Shocking moment woman 'slaps' seated passenger in first-class
- Antoinette Sandbach is interrupted by an alarm in Commons chamber
- Isaac Kappy releases harrowing video leading up to suicide