Radiant in red! Rebel Wilson opts for a rock chic look as she leaves Hollywood salon in edgy cherry-coloured jacket and black leather pants
She's the Australian actress whose star power continued to rise after she tried her luck in Hollywood.
Spotted leaving the Nine Zero One salon in West Hollywood, the actress opted for a bright red jacket teamed with black leather pants.
Radiant in red! Rebel Wilson opts for rock chic as she leaves Hollywood salon in cherry-coloured jacket and black leather pants
The Pitch Perfect actress wore the stylish jacket over a simple black T-shirt, while the star's leather pants perfectly complemented the attire.
Adding an extra edgy touch was Rebel's choice of handbag, which was also black leather but was embellished with metallic studs.
For her footwear, Rebel went down the comfortable route, picking pointy-toed flats in a charcoal shade.
Going hell for leather! The Pitch Perfect star complemented the bright jacket with black leather pants and pointy-toed flats
Looking good! Rebel added an edgy touch with a black handbag embellished with metallic studs
Having been pictured departing the swanky salon, it was no surprise the former Fat Pizza star looked immaculate when it came to her style.
Her blonde locks seemed to be freshly cut and Rebel appeared to be makeup free, with only a pair of oversized sunglasses adorning her face.
Rebel was expressionless as she strolled during the casual outing, with her facial cues providing no hint as to how the actress was feeling.
Out and about! The salon visit comes less than a week after Rebel shared shots of herself and her family at Disneyland
The salon visit comes less than a week after Rebel was spotted in a much more action-packed setting when she and her family celebrated her mother's birthday at Disneyland.
Rebel, who has previously claimed to be a distant relative of iconic American animator Walt Disney, shared snaps to her Instagram of the clan hanging out at the theme park.
'Disneyland AFTER DARK!! I love it the most when it's closed and it's just the family x #freethechurros,' she wrote in the accompanying caption.
'Disneyland AFTER DARK!! I love it the most when it's closed and it's just the family x #freethechurros' Rebel wrote in the accompanying caption
Most watched News videos
- Man saves a choking Jack Russell terrier with Heimlich manoeuvre
- MP Charles Walker says 'ITV should stop making Jeremy Kyle Show'
- Kate receives flowers from young boy during Bletchley Park visit
- Model admits injecting 59″ booty filler was a big mistake
- Fans destroy and customize James Charles palettes after scandal
- Stepping into a Croc filled with shaving foam is satisfying
- Shocking moment woman 'slaps' seated passenger in first-class
- Baby is dropped as cop arrests mother for probation violation
- Prince Charles and Camilla host Queen's royal garden party
- Justin Hodges wins boxing fight against Troy McMahon
- TV psychologist says mental health should be important to TV producers
- Shocking video shows huge row between diners at Wetherspoons