Fit mom! Natalie Portman reveals her athletic prowess as she shows off her tennis skills in LA
Natalie Portman is known to be fond of a game of tennis to keep fit.
And on Wednesday the Academy Award-winning actress was spotted on a court in Los Angeles working up a sweat with a pal.
It's the second week straight that Portman has been seen indulging in the sport.
Game face: Natalie Portman played a game of tennis on Wednesday in Los Angeles with deep concentration
The Harvard graduate is clearly committed to making the activity a regular event.
Portman carried a heavy basket of balls on her own with no issue, showing off her strength and enthusiasm.
The actress arrived on the court in a white t-shirt with a recycle logo, capri-style yoga pants, purple sneakers, and large black sunglasses.
She took her work out seriously by ditching the makeup and securing her voluminous hair in a hair bun.
Heavy gear: Portman lifted and carried a heavy basket full of tennis balls on the court
Tennis partner: The Star Wars actress was accompanied on the court by a male companion in Nike attire
Strutting along: Portman's basket of tennis balls looked lighter at one point
Sporty girl! The Black Swan star wore a white t-shirt that advocated for recycling and matched it with blue capri-style yoga pants and purple sneakers
Once the star was ready to play, she appeared focused on the court.
Portman's looked the part of a tennis player with a strong stance and strong athletic form.
The starlet kept her eye on the ball and made several ball hits with her racket.
She's one of Hollywood's busiest actresses, but she still makes plenty of time out for family.
Making a hit! The V for Vendetta star gripped her tennis racket as she tried to hit the ball
Look of focus: Portman's facial expressions showed that she meant serious business
A hit! The Jackie starlet got a good hit of the ball during her tennis match on Wednesday
Earlier this week she was seen out with her 11-month-old daughter Amelia running errands in her Los Feliz neighborhood.
She also has son Aleph, six, with husband Benjamin Millepied.
The Jerusalem, Israel-born actress has been out and about after NBC announced she would be hosting the February 3 edition of Saturday Night Live
Portman's appearance is part of the promotional trail for her upcoming movie, Annihilation.
The Star Wars star previously hosted the NBC variety program 12 years ago, when she garnered plaudits for her digital skit, Natalie's Rap. She'll perform on the show alongside breakout singer Dua Lipa.
Live from New York! The actress will bring her talents to host SNL early next month, the network announced on Monday
Most watched News videos
- Model admits injecting 59″ booty filler was a big mistake
- Baby is dropped as cop arrests mother for probation violation
- Fans destroy and customize James Charles palettes after scandal
- Stepping into a Croc filled with shaving foam is satisfying
- Kate receives flowers from young boy during Bletchley Park visit
- Shocking moment woman 'slaps' seated passenger in first-class
- Shocking video shows huge row between diners at Wetherspoons
- Worst Airbnb? Tourist explains shock over container 'hotel'
- Man leaves raccoon 20 miles out in the ocean
- Isaac Kappy releases harrowing video leading up to suicide
- Justin Hodges wins boxing fight against Troy McMahon
- Man saves a choking Jack Russell terrier with Heimlich manoeuvre