'Maybe it was my non-existent boobs!' Former Bachelorette star Jillian Harris shares image of herself in a VERY ill-fitting bikini as she slams the brand for 'duping' her with ad's stunning model
- The Bachelor and Bachelorette alum, 38, took to Instagram yesterday to share a snap of herself wearing a wraparound halterneck bikini
- She also posted a photo of the corresponding ad and pointed out the difference between the 'expectation' and 'reality'
- Jillian wrote the model would have been 'a good clue' that the bikini wasn't a good fit for her and joked that her figure might be incompatible with the design
- 'I'm never getting duped by those ads / companies again,' she added
Jillian Harris was disappointed to see a bikini she ordered online fit nothing like the ad—so much so that she shared a photo of herself in the garment and swore to never get 'duped' again.
The Bachelor and Bachelorette alum, 38, took to Instagram yesterday to share a snap of herself wearing the wraparound halterneck bikini.
She also posted a photo of the corresponding ad, pointing out the difference between the 'expectation' and 'reality'.
Disappointed: Jillian Harris took to Instagram yesterday to share a snap of herself wearing an ill-fitting bikini top (pictured) that she had ordered online
Expectation vs. reality: She also shared a photo of the matching ad (pictured) for comparison
Theory: The Bachelor and Bachelorette alum (pictured with her one-year-old son Leo), 38, joked that her 'non-existent boobs' might have been incompatible with the design
A good fit: Jillian has shared other photos of herself in different bathing suits on social media
Getting some sun: She often favors one-piece swimsuits with various colorful patterns
In the ad, the floral bikini seems to fit the model perfectly, delicately wrapping around her neck and chest.
But in Jillian's photo, the bikini top appears to be sagging, and the pattern also looks significantly different.
The mother, who has a one-year-old son named Leo with her fiance Justin Pasutto, joked that her own measurements might have been incompatible with the design.
'Or maybe it was just my non-existent boobs LOL,' she wrote. 'I mean the model would have been a good clue that this was not the suit for me.'
Jillian went on to pledge not to trust online ads in the future, adding that she had purchased three bathing suits in total and that none of them worked for her.
Fool me once: Jillian (pictured with her one-year-old son Leo and her fiance Justin Pasutto) went on to pledge not to trust online ads in the future
Pledge: 'I'm never getting duped by those ads / companies again,' Jillian wrote on Instagram. 'Sticking to brands I know and trust... But this was funny'
After identifying the brand and tagging its Instagram handle, Jillian added: 'I should know better but got sucked in and all three items were a flop'
She identified the brand as Bikini Mas, a swimwear company which is headquartered in the Canary Islands, Spain, and has warehouses in the US, Mexico, Europe, and Asia.
On its Instagram account, which has 10,900 followers, the brand has posted several comments replying to customers' inquiries about tracking orders, as well as items that did not meet their expectations.
'I'm never getting duped by those ads / companies again,' Jillian wrote on Instagram. 'Sticking to brands I know and trust... But this was funny.'
After identifying the brand and tagging its Instagram handle, she added: 'I should know better but got sucked in and all three items were a flop.'
The bikini pictured in the ad shared by Jillian originally cost $89.97, though it is currently available at a discount.
Most watched News videos
- Model admits injecting 59″ booty filler was a big mistake
- Baby is dropped as cop arrests mother for probation violation
- Fans destroy and customize James Charles palettes after scandal
- Stepping into a Croc filled with shaving foam is satisfying
- Kate receives flowers from young boy during Bletchley Park visit
- Shocking moment woman 'slaps' seated passenger in first-class
- Shocking video shows huge row between diners at Wetherspoons
- Worst Airbnb? Tourist explains shock over container 'hotel'
- Man leaves raccoon 20 miles out in the ocean
- Isaac Kappy releases harrowing video leading up to suicide
- Justin Hodges wins boxing fight against Troy McMahon
- Man saves a choking Jack Russell terrier with Heimlich manoeuvre